Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Budeebro1

Tips n Trix

I have to comment on these. Non bike related but these are the cats meow. I do cabinetry for a living and this is the handiest tool in my toolbox. You can pull plastic feet we use for transport, knock staples in pull staples out with the point, pull 18 gauge nails due to the ends not completely...
  2. Budeebro1

BIKE Identfication Help - READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING

Looking for info on this bike. Maker and year, can't find a serial number on it. Bottom bracket is pretty rusty. Western Flyer badge which I know was CWC bikes but this one is different than the ones I have, frame wise, but the badge matches my '47. So I'm a little lost on this one.
  3. Budeebro1

Harley Davidson GT Frame

The ole guy that owned Tilly's HD in Gastonia,NC had 2 of these in his store. They were in his personal collection and they are nice bikes.
  4. Budeebro1

Harley Davidson GT Frame

There's one on market place right now in my area. Still has the tags on it. I was gonna contact them about it to strip it for parts, lol, didn't realize it was a limited production and cost that much. Not impressed by it as a whole
  5. Budeebro1

9/24/59 Flamed Jaguar

I'm gonna find some ratty truss rods, ratty correct pedals and straighten the fenders braces.
  6. Budeebro1

9/24/59 Flamed Jaguar

Scored this today off eBay, local pickup. It has 2 speed automatic which needs overhauled I think, dont know much about them....yet. Just gonna wash it, regrease,replace a couple missin spokes, and ride. The flames were the selling point for me.One question on the bars, not sure if they are...
  7. Budeebro1

Rollfast Motobike Frame and Fork

What part of NC?
  8. Budeebro1

WTB Evans rear rack.

Looking for the mid 50s Evans square curved rack. Thanks !
  9. Budeebro1

Found it, didn't buy it, yet...

Sorry, came up in a search and didn't realize it was someone elses post. My bad.
  10. Budeebro1

Found it, didn't buy it, yet...

Would you be interested in selling the rack and truss rods?
  11. Budeebro1

REDUCED Few parts left- added pedals

PM sent
  12. Budeebro1

N.O.S. post war Block pedals

PM sent
  13. Budeebro1

Wards Hawthorne with Tomahawk Stem

Thats the only one I've ever seen. It looks chipped but its not, thats where the chrome is peeling and the way the light was.
  14. Budeebro1

Thanks for identifying the stem
  15. Budeebro1

:21::21::21:
  16. Budeebro1

Scored this today with a girls Warrior. Never seen a stem like this. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.
  17. Budeebro1

Painted Chrome Wheels ?

Thank You, you just made my day!!
  18. Budeebro1

Painted Chrome Wheels ?

This wheel is off of a '48 Road Master and where the paint has peeled from it it looks like they are chrome. Is this something they did back then or am I just seeing things from lack of fresh air, lol. I bought the bike from the original owner last summer.
  19. Budeebro1

RoadMaster Sterling Score

Its been a long while since I've been on here but the bug has bitten again. Aquired the burgandy Roadmaster boys and the Sterling girls yesterday from the original owner. He said they were purchased around 1950 in upstate New York, I think he said Washington county, not positive but I am going...
  20. Budeebro1

One crazy morning

The star is an old washer used on bolts in building costruction. Should be more than one
Back