Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DISTURBIO GO

somone buy me this please

ill be your new bestie http://cgi.ebay.com/1938-1939-FIRESTONE ... 523wt_1562
  2. DISTURBIO GO

Not black red or primer bikes

Im looking for some color ideas. Ive done red, red-black, black everything, black n chrome, primer, yellow. Where is all the colorfully, different stuff? Other colors can still be rat right?
  3. DISTURBIO GO

Anyone have 20'' OCC Chopper

I got one at yard sale for 40. I dont know if I got ripped..... ? Some good parts at least.
  4. DISTURBIO GO

Springers? Inside and Out!?!?!?!?

Putting a repop springer from amazon on a bike today and I dont know if the smaller arms go on the inside of the larger fork arms? I always thought it was small ones to the outside of the larger fork arms. I had put one on like that before, but when I look through the gallery here, its like a...
  5. DISTURBIO GO

Re-Introduction....

I guess since I didnt do much of one the first time a few years ago here ya go with a RE- Intro. I am Curtis. I live in AZ. Due to climate cant ride 4 months a year. at least not far... I like to have original stuff so I tinker with everything. Bikes, Motorcycles, cars anything. Hopefully when...
  6. DISTURBIO GO

Fender? Front? Back? None....?

Your thoughts and opinions are needed. Im sorta digging the no front fender look some of you guys have? I hadnt noticed too many that didnt have a rear... The fenders on all my bikes are beat, kinda at a crossroads here. Any ideas, or pics of one style or the other. Thanks in advance.
  7. DISTURBIO GO

tanked

alright...I need a tank, or need to make a tank for an old 30's bike...any ideas on what to use? I think I could use fiberglass but I dunno. I had the perfect one on ebay for 7 bucks, but somebody(probably a member here huh?) got it for 50cents more last second.
  8. DISTURBIO GO

How did a break this stupid....

Okay all I did was move a shifter, 7sp shimano twist, to the other bar end and now it wont go into 1 or 2 ??? I suck at life right now. curtis
  9. DISTURBIO GO

What can I use to Shim some bars??????????

I have a set of cool 7/8 handle bars for MY bike....But they wont tighten in, what can I use to shim them?? The bars that were on it were just alil' bigger than a full inch. Curtis PS I apologize in advance if this is the dumbest question ever.
  10. DISTURBIO GO

What bike got you started... What was your first build?

Do you still have it, or at least pix of it. I started thinking about this yesterday when I saw a couple of 70's creations on the site. Curious... CHEERS CURTIS :mrgreen:
  11. DISTURBIO GO

I might have gotten a raw deal, but its perrrty.

My lady friends bike got stolen...I buit an old typhoon/pieces from a nirve for her and it got yoinked by some scumbag. I quickly tracked down another cool bike, but wouldnt you know it I got " its okay". So now I'm stuck with a girl bike I guess. So CL had a 68 Light Wieght Schwinn ( I have...
  12. DISTURBIO GO

English P>O>S> Stage 1

Okay here she is, I don't know what year this is but its a PHILLIPS and its my newest project. See I like to start alot, and apparently finish none. This bike is nothin' special, but I have enough leftover crap laying around to restore it. It looks like its been painted 4 times, and all...
  13. DISTURBIO GO

Phx RIDERS, SATURDAY,(TOMORROW) Tempe Booze Cruise.........

9:30 - Casey Moore's Meet and have some drinks.... 10:30 - Peddle to the Palo Verde, The Place is like a mile away..... 12-Ish - Anyone who can still ride, Is a better man than me. SO IF YOU WANNA GO... MEET US AT CASEY MOORES AND WE WILL BE WEARING OUR SIGNATURE RED SHIRTS...
  14. DISTURBIO GO

If anyone knows...It will be you guys.

Okay, an older guy is trying to sell me two bikes I have NEVER heard of one is a NORWOOD 26'' cruiser....Kinda looks like a 60's Typhoon, and he has a PHILLIPS CO. 26" that looks like a vintage collegiate. HELP! Even at 50/each I am not sure, this norwood needs aloooooooooootah works...
  15. DISTURBIO GO

OPINION....

<br><br> WHAT NEXT.... Im gonna pin stripe it, but what else???
  16. DISTURBIO GO

24" Schwinn BMX/Longjumper with ...

Okay, I want to sell or trade my Schwinn Longjumper 2-24 Brian Foster Edition. And I gotta brand new, streetbike, dirt bike BELL helmet new mens Large in the box I paid 395 for the bike and I got some light weight wheels that were 60 sum'tin buck too. The helmet was 69.99 on sale, but...
  17. DISTURBIO GO

My bike, am I smart enuff to post right...?

we shall see. It's a greenline cheapy shimano 7sp. Light from some kinda old bike light, painted rims.... Got some more paint work to do , different bars/grips. I actually rented a bike on vacation and it was a greenline, the bike was real smooth, so I got one. Pics of my schwinn and...
  18. DISTURBIO GO

My Introduction *

So Im a newbie...Im Curtis in Tempe AZ just wanted to say Hi. I have been farting around on here so long I thought I should finally register. My bikes I have now suck... I redid a typhoon but I had to sell it. Ill post the bikes up soon. You all have amazing rides, hopefully I can catch...
Back