Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. txwayno

Lets see some street sweeper fenders

Just came across this old post. I was looking for "taildragger". Didn't think to search "street sweeper". Nice looking bikes.
  2. txwayno

Weird, folding, ?

That's a Hi-Lo isn't it? I have one too. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  3. txwayno

Show us them cars!

My 1980 L82 Black/Black Corvette. Had the whole front end rebuilt after a head on with some fool texting and driving a Mustang. The truck is my daily driver F-450, th' Beast.:)
  4. txwayno

HEX53: complete

Re: X- lets start here Those are all awesome but I digging the graphics work. What program did you use to do those in?
  5. txwayno

Show us them cars!

My driveway is full. :lol: "Slik" is an SLK320 VVVVVV "Avy" is a Z66 Avalanche VVVVVV ^^^^^^^^ "Blackie" '80 L-82 Corvette vvvvvvvvv "Flash" is a '94 25th Anniversary Trans Am vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv This is Th'BIOTCH...
  6. txwayno

(Name to be here)

The direction is still up in the air, but I am working on a few ideas. Made this taillight from some odd stuff. The housing is a brass monocular the wife got off ebay a while back. Turns out it fit perfect with the idea I had to make a tail light using a crystal door knob as the lense. At first...
  7. txwayno

(Name to be here)

Well, beings as I had planned on putting this thing together for the wife anyway ( viewtopic.php?f=21&t=55298 ), I guess I'll throw it in the mix. For my first build off I'll be starting with the '56 Ladies Huffy I found in Houston.
  8. txwayno

Tribute to our friends

deezenuts, thanks for the bump. I have one of these in the shed, so it was of interest to me. Little did I know what I was in for when I started reading it. Couldn't stop till I read the whole thing. Awesome build!! Looking forward to seeing the finished ride.
  9. txwayno

Huff'N Stuff

Thanks for the info. The year is just one of those nice to know things. Not like I'm gonna restore a valuable original or anything, lol.
  10. txwayno

Huff'N Stuff

First time posting a build/rebuild thread here. I'm hoping it keeps me motivated to get it all together. Posted a few weeks back about how I came across this frame in Houston and planned on putting it together for the wife. http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=54487 Plans are...
  11. txwayno

1956 Ladies Huffy

Well, I was guessing '56 cause of the first digit in the serial number being a "6" and the head badge being "Huffy" and not "Huffman". Either way, I just thought it was kinda cool to come across it.
  12. txwayno

1956 Ladies Huffy

Yea, I might try and talk her into keeping the paint the way it is. But it's by far no prestine example with a high collector value, so it's not like a changing it is going to hurt it. She is actually wanting it "rattier" then it is.
  13. txwayno

1956 Ladies Huffy

The wife came home and mentioned that she came across some bikes at her friends art resale/repurpose shop in Houston. One of those places that peeps donate stuff too that others can buy and repurpose in some form of art. Someone recently donated some bikes that they started parting out. Next...
  14. txwayno

Grandpa-RockHopper

They way you constructed your truss rods is very resourceful and looks great, but I have what might be a dumb question. Since I have never ridden a bike with truss rods, I just don't know. Do they actually do anything?
  15. txwayno

Looking for a little info......

Just came across one on Ebay being sold as a Western Flyer Hi-Lo. I guess this is what mine use to look like back in th'day.
  16. txwayno

Custom shoes to match your custom bike!

Well, they match my avatar now and will match the bike when done. :)
  17. txwayno

the "Starliner"

Ya know, even fine art has a price. :) That's cool. How many bikes did y'all have at the exhibit??
  18. txwayno

the "Starliner"

Nice job on this ride. Something totally different from the same ol' board tracker style. I really get a kick out it already having a price tag on it! lol.
  19. txwayno

VOTE HERE!!! - RRBBO4

While the gallery is sweet, just imagine how sweet it would be if the gallery and vote were in the same order! I know, I know, never satisfied. lol Some nice bikes turned out here. A couple of them I wonder if my back could handle riding them??? Hope I can make it on the next build off...
  20. txwayno

long, low and slow x-53 (7-21 done)

Re: long, low and slow x-53 (5-25 - more coolness) The bike is coming along nice, but I want to know about that Tucker! Fiberglass?
Back