Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. schwidiot

Vintage MTB I.D. Help

Picked up this frame free, but I can’t identify who made it, if anyone is gonna know it’ll be youse guys. Sorry so pic heavy,
  2. schwidiot

Help needed with Tank I.D.

What is it man ???? It doesn't fit a 51 SCHWINN panther frame, I know cause i've had this on mine, and it just doesn't align with the frame geometry.
  3. schwidiot

Recent Central Cali finds

A few Goodies have crossed my path in May and so far in June, and for Central Cali being the bicycle wasteland that it is, I'm doing good, take a look. 1967 26 inch "Plain Jane" Schwinn, but man is it spotless, a CL find from a guy selling Grandmas old bike. 1955 Schwinn Corvette, all...
  4. schwidiot

1987 CW Z-750

I lucked into this, and its needs help, I'm not a BMX guy, more the vintage Schwinn Cruiser type, but I do know this is not a common BMX even if the seat post tube is jacked up, look at the pics, any info would be great, a serious offer to buy would be even better, I'm located in the central...
  5. schwidiot

FAT RAT MASCOT

Hello Fellow Bike People, just a quick post and pic, this is an unloved Halloween prop I picked up at the local swap meet here in Hanford California, paid a paltry $2.00 for him, and I just wanted to share his ugly mug with all of you, he's kind of Rothesque, but definitely not as refined, I've...
  6. schwidiot

Schwinn B.F. GoodRich Badge on my 56 Corvette

Does anyone have any clarity for me on why my 1956 Schwinn Corvette 3 speed has a head badge with the BF Goodrich moniker at the bottom, seen them before mostly on other models and usually black with white lettering, this one is white with chrome letters. Any Info ??
  7. schwidiot

Good Day at the Dirt Mall!!56 Corvette + 55 Spitfire

Picked up these two Betty's today at the local swap meet, been a long drought here in Central California, so I was pretty happy to scoop these up, fairly decent price on the Vette, and an absolutely awesome price on the "Spitty", funny thing the painted S-2s aren't correct for the Spitfire, but...
  8. schwidiot

Well, I'm back, 3rd times a charm.........

Glad to be back, this website is like eye crack, is sooooo addictive.
  9. schwidiot

Some of my Stable'o'Schwinns

I've been a member here since the beginning, started out as MercuryMan, and now go by the name Schwidiot (Schwinn + Idiot), my wifes pet nickname for me. Anyway these are the first pics I have ever posted here, I finally stopped looking at other peoples stuff long enough to post some of my own...
  10. schwidiot

SCHWIDIOT a.k.a. MERCUYMAN I'M BAAAAAACK!

HEY, I'm Back, retired from the Navy now after 20 years, have lotsa time for bikes now, and more importantly time for RRB website. Hail from Hanford California, Central Valley, founding Member of CenCaliCruisers, albeit the club is in a sort of flux right now. Just glad to be back, and watch for...
Back