Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A

New from Australia

yes welcome mate im in aus too just a few hours south in grafton good to see many more builders on here from the land down under post some pics of your bikes ...projects ..ect be good to hear from you too ....
  2. A

newbie from australia

hope to have some pics for you all up soon ...ill keep ya posted on what im doing up here ....nothing like building custom bikes yes i have an addiction and your helping to fuel it i dont have a cammera yet but one on the way best thing i can do for you all is put a pic of what it looks like to...
  3. A

Melbourne has spawned another one!!!!

well a big welcome to another aussie dint think i was the only one thank the lord for that .......if you got any questions give me a buzz im in grafton nsw ....i love the bikes on here i feel right at home and hope you do to drop me a message and well talk hope to hear from you soon
  4. A

newbie from australia

thanks galtbackin muchly appreciated where you from......
  5. A

LOW AND SLOW

sweet ride man mines simmilar but 24"rear and 20" front runner dual susspencion jobie
  6. A

Come check out the cool chat room!

he all im new here a big hello to all from australia
  7. A

newbie from australia

well a big hello to all im new to this sceen but hooked already thank you ppl ......iv been into bikes since i was a kid always been colecting when i was a kid i used to do all the council cleen ups had a shed full of em but grew old and gave it all up now im back into bikes again and hope to be...
Back