Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Schweetcruisers

New Name "Shameless" Frame is not Bent... just poorly built!

Well, Better late than never. I am echoing a lot of builders when I say this, but really wasn't planning on doing this time around. I wasn't motivated and really busy with work and since I promised my wife we would reclaim our backyard from the Dogs this summer, the funds are slim. Then I...
  2. Schweetcruisers

Bryant St. Cruiser Werks Presents The Deuce de Ville

ok, here goes my one week build, the bike was started last Thursday 10/14/10 and as of today 10/21/10 it is complete. I will take final pics tomarrow weather permitting. I am using a prewar Shelby Built Hiawathia frame, 24" Cream Schwinn S-2's w/ Nirve 24 x 3 Tires, New Triple Tree frok. Over...
  3. Schweetcruisers

The Way Out Suburbanite

Build link viewtopic.php?f=50&t=26198 Well its done, do to my work load and serious lack of free time this summer, the trailer never got finished, and I decided to loose the the tank all together. I will post pics with the trailer later on, Parts and Cost 1936-38 Colson Flyer...
  4. Schweetcruisers

The Way Out Suburbanite

Some of you may remember this frame from the Anything Goes Challenge, The frame is still a stock '30's Colson, I striped the paint and rust and then clear coated it, then dropped out of the Challenge and the frame has been spawning ideas since then! I am ready and this last week have been...
  5. Schweetcruisers

1953 Schwinn Starlet

I have been chasing this particular bike for about 6 years and and have been unsuccesful in getting the owner to release it. I had started to refer to it as a unicorn! Finally yesterday I got it, I had to trade a pre-war boys Shelby to get it but its mine. And for thoses who question my...
  6. Schweetcruisers

Name Change already....Ethyl

Unlike my RRBO4 Bike, I will post the final pictures of it before I sell it. This is my starting point a prewar Colson Frame that sat outside for years in a pile of rusty frames before I found it. I am going to keep it real simple, a plain and simple Rat Rod. I do have some cool ideas/parts...
  7. Schweetcruisers

Boulder Colorado Vintage Bike Swap 6/20/09

Anyone in the area should stop by, there is usally some pretty good stuff there. I know there will be people coming from Wyoming, Eastern Nebraska,Iowa, and last year we had someone Minnesota show up to sell. BTW this not my event I just know the promoter and I will be selling at this, so I'm...
  8. Schweetcruisers

Schweetcruisers

I started collecting bikes about 8 years ago, at one time had over 45 bikes in my garage, basement and living room until my wife said no more and slowly been scaling back. I collect mainly Shelby's and I have a few Schwinns thrown in. I came across this site looking for Ideas for a '46 Columbia...
  9. Schweetcruisers

Mad Wagon AKA......Cycle Flyer Transporter ITS DONE 6/9/09

So first off I don't want to offend karfer but I am stealing a lot his ideas and taking his Ratty Truck a little further. I bought this frame about 6 years ago off of e-bay to restore, but it wasn't represented correctly, and some one at some point did a franken-patch repair to the seat post. So...
Back