Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. I

"the iron fist"

okay sorry guys! i been busy building a deck and trying to build my bike too, now that i took pics of the progress, here they are, these are the new rebar cantilevers i bent with my super cool hi tech tubing bender, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! purdy cool right! anyway im gonna be using tubing on the...
  2. I

hello from rat bernardino!

hello everyone my name is james im from san bernardino ca, and i happened to get the name of this website from a guy off of craigslist that i traded a trike with, anyway this is the baddest ... website ever for bike builders! i ride a krome killer kruiser im redoing, it will be the evilest bike...
  3. I

frame stretch

ok whiz kids, heres my idea, i wanna use rebar to stretch my frame and was wondering if that would hold its shape? not too sure bout it cuz i can bend rebar by hand but cant bend tubing by hand? i just dont wanna do all that work only to find that it doesnt hold its shape, i like the way rerebar...
  4. I

hopefully my bikes are worth posting on here

hello everyone! I been riding bikes all my life and semi customizing them along the way, now that i found this coool ... site i can get some ideas on how to build what i want to ride, i just finished a restoration bike for my girlfriend, her bike was pretty rusty and was just bare, i dont have...
Back