Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. N

Don't wanna go to work tomorrow!!!!

I've worked there for 15 years. Friday we had an explosion and we lost an awsome man. It's the 3rd big incident in 15 yrs. and the second in 14 months, Thank GOD it's the first time there was a fatality!!! Don't ever want to see that again! I'm scared! Don't know if I can do it much more...
  2. N

Drifting a bicycle?

Don't know if this is really drifting but It's pretty sweet!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC-bALBztc&feature=related
  3. N

It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got to drive the Notrod today!!!!!!!! WaaHooooooooooo!!!! It's been years since this thing was on the road, the plates expired in 2003. My daughter even asked for a ride!!!!!!!!!! Here's a short sneek peek video. I have SOoooooooo missed this truck!!!!! And a pic.
  4. N

$50... Deal or NO Deal?

My neighbor has an original 3 wheeled bicycle, the kind that usually are associated with our elderly citizens (read - :D LD PEOPLE BIKE). He says he'll sell it for $50, and has a new chain for it. He says the old one is stretched and jumps off the sprockets...? Does this chain thing make...
  5. N

quick intro from Notrod59

Just a little something I did on photobucket. I'll post more soon, gotta get to bed. Enjoy...if it works? Great site!!!! Been lurking and learning. Chuck
  6. N

One for my brother

This is something my brother and his buddy made in a drunken stupor. It actually rode great until they modified the front to what you see here. I told them we can fix it but they won't let me touch it...yet.
  7. N

Wifes Chopper

Sorry for hoggin' the web space but I just had to post this one too. My first bike chop. Started as a girls mtn bike, cut, bent and re-welded the frame. Still not done, but you get the idea.
  8. N

My Trike

Built the frame from scratch. Springer suspension in the front. My brother took this shot last summer when he was here on vacation. I like it! Was hoping to have it freshened up to take some cool pics of my own for this contest but I ran out of time. I'll post when it's back together.
Back