Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. nosferatum15115

The Charismatic Enigma update

Ok, this is the progress i ve made soo far with this project,i will put on it an engine kit but with my own tank. Hope you like it,
  2. nosferatum15115

the little big muscle bike

This construction began because of an accident which I suffered with the previous bike, the 5 star splash, the fork and frame completely destroyed, but everything turned out well ... I think this frame is unique, I have never seen anything like and it will be a muscle bike style. This is what...
  3. nosferatum15115

any help with this wood bike

can anyone give me more photos of this bike?i want to buid a replica of this one, is amazing :shock:
  4. nosferatum15115

5 STAR SPLASH is no more a star

i decided to change the well with a bigger one a 16'', and with spokes,i think is looking better :D 8) then and now in future when the weather will be better, i will paint the well but for now will be like that What can I say IS A RAT :lol:
  5. nosferatum15115

nemesis new photo's

ok guys this is the plan, we are in the middle of winter in romania and the wheater is bad and it will be slow build this is how it was buil in the past a in a bad way too long for me and quit ugly and this is now i will stick to the plan and i will keep in touch with the build :wink:
  6. nosferatum15115

Please I need help for a 3d model

Please can anyone help me with a 3d model of my sketch,i need at school and for a future project :cry: :oops:
  7. nosferatum15115

The Raven Efect rat

This is my rat, finaly finished and with a new name.The old was 5 star spash and i think that the new ine is the proper name for my bike.Enjoy and I hope you like it :)
  8. nosferatum15115

NEMESIS

and i will enter with my rat NEMESIS, i think you can call it a buritto is 2.14m and the frame is buid up with 2 donating bikes this is one of the frames an the other was alike this. and this is what it came out of this, for now a small chain stretcher and now with the seat mounted an the...
  9. nosferatum15115

can you belive this( in India)

the school bus in India :cry:
  10. nosferatum15115

my rat Nemesis now with a brake

some new photos :|
  11. nosferatum15115

new update, the seat, nemesis

:mrgreen:
  12. nosferatum15115

5 STAR SPLASH NEW LOOK

new bars and new seat
  13. nosferatum15115

---NEMESIS---new photo s

This is the sketch and the frame :mrgreen: new photos, the fork and the 15 will come soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  14. nosferatum15115

5 STAR SPLASH FINISHED......DONE

it was a long long trip to do this bike but now is done.thanks rat rod for hosting me.
  15. nosferatum15115

THE EVIL 5 STAR SPLASH WITH NEW SET OF BARS

the 5 STAR SPLAS WITH NEW SET OF BARS :mrgreen:
  16. nosferatum15115

5 STAR SPASH finished

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: new photos with new pedals and new bars
  17. nosferatum15115

5 STAR SPLASH new pictures

i started this bike just with a wheel, i made a litle sketch to make an ideea :lol: this is the wheel i repainted this is the fork the first assembly after the paint the final assembly will be posted here
  18. nosferatum15115

5 STAR SPLASH in progres

i started this bike just with a wheel, i made a litle sketch to make an ideea :lol: this is the wheel i repainted this is the fork the first assembly after the paint the final assembly will be posted here
  19. nosferatum15115

new young buider from Romania

HI, my name is cosmin(nosferatum) , and I'm from Romania Europe. I'm very glad that I found this wonderful site, forum and great people. In my country is not so developed the industry of custom made bikes,and are just a couple of production series bikes. And this is my first custom made rat...
  20. nosferatum15115

rat rod bike from romania

i cant wait to see what is your opinion about my rat :) :) :) it was a crazy bmx with suspensions :mrgreen:
Back