Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ECarolinaCruzn

(ORBO) BACK40 by LTJ, design by OJ. (ROLLING! But withdrawing from the build-off.)

These dropouts have worked pretty well on my bike. cool thing is you can run gears, or put a separate dropout in for single speed. I think Canfield actually sells these, but probably a little spendy.
  2. ECarolinaCruzn

(ORBO) BACK40 by LTJ, design by OJ. (ROLLING! But withdrawing from the build-off.)

Curved seat tube, 69* head angle and square chainstay tubing? As a Canfield Brothers nimble 9 rider, I support these things. I love those wheels, but you gotta go 27.5 or 29 to fit in these days ;) (Not my bike below, but mine's similar)
  3. ECarolinaCruzn

GENEVA

Awesome photos
  4. ECarolinaCruzn

FENIX- Finished!

My uncle builds titanium trikes and always uses metropolis cranks. I've ridden them a ton and they're awesome. Electric rear hubs too. I bet yours will be prettier though.
  5. ECarolinaCruzn

Tips For Riding In Big Packs of Riders (as in an event.)

I ride pretty regularly in the Baltimore Bike Party (look it up on facebook). We have thousands of people who have shown up for monthly themed rides through the city. Some takeaways that I have from the group are: *Ride through parts of the city you may otherwise not see/dare to go. We...
  6. ECarolinaCruzn

Show me your...Thompson grips or seats

IMG_20150216_095304 by justinsummers, on Flickr
  7. ECarolinaCruzn

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

IMG_20150216_095304 by justinsummers, on Flickr
  8. ECarolinaCruzn

Widest tire on Worksman

I have fat franks on mine. Couldn't go much larger though in the rear. IMG_20150216_095304 by justinsummers, on Flickr
  9. ECarolinaCruzn

Worksman BMX- Finally Finished Pictures on Pg. 6

So nice. Looks like a really fun bike to ride. Do I spy an Adventure Trailer?! I like those TRD wheels, too (fellow Toyota guy). Crazy how people share similar interests. Your toys are much nicer than mine though lol.
  10. ECarolinaCruzn

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Thanks! I'm pretty stoked on how it turned out. Once I true the beastly wald steel wheels it will be the perfect cruiser for summer.
  11. ECarolinaCruzn

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Was gonna go klunker-style like all the cool kids, but this configuration rides so well that I think i'll keep it. I'm 6' 3, so that's why its setup so tall. Bought the bike from rusty513 and threw a slowriderz lay back seatpost on it, and sanded down and polished some old 3-piece cranks from...
  12. ECarolinaCruzn

1981 LaGuna Custom

13. ECarolinaCruzn

Workman frame build possibilty... Now "Workman RS"! All but Fini!

Yeah man, just bought one to keep at my mom's beach house. BMX cranks are definitely gonna be the first addition. It's already painted, but was considering hacking off the chainguard tabs. Was that a PITA?
  14. ECarolinaCruzn

Workman frame build possibilty... Now "Workman RS"! All but Fini!

Looks nice! My mom's bimmer has the same color combo; so schmancy. How does it ride? I'm about to buy a worksman.
  15. ECarolinaCruzn

My New Toy!

Love the color scheme My offroad rig (glows in the dark too)
  16. ECarolinaCruzn

The Tussey Truss.

Looks good dude. I'm not sure about the indexed shifter; but will make the bars look clean. Might check out this guy for your grips and saddle needs. Seem like awesome prices...
  17. ECarolinaCruzn

The Tussey Truss.

Nice man. I've definitely considered doing a bike like this. Have you seen any the A.N.T bikes? Super clean/spendy stuff. Dude has all the nice phil wood, chris king, brooks bling and ontop of crazy nice frames. Droolworthy.
  18. ECarolinaCruzn

Two Way Tandem

That's wild reminded me of this when I watched that video.
Back