Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. N*H*F*F*

"El Rey" custom Greg Roth frame

this is my custom made Greg Roth (Greg66) frame it has been entered in a world wide build off for the FBI COTY it has a 4 stage powder coat done by Allstar powder Coating in Roseville, Ca. pinstriped by TJ Pagano from Sacramento, Ca. chrome and polish was done by San Joaquin Chrome in Lodi, Ca...
  2. N*H*F*F*

Sacramentos Suzie Burger bike show

heres the flier for Sacramentos 2nd Saturday show and cruise this will be a good and fun ride thru East Sac and back thru Downtown
  3. N*H*F*F*

2010 Sacramento Turkey Day Ride

ok its that time of year again the Turkey Day Ride will be at Auto Museum on Front street and what they told me was that we will ride first then come back and eat, drink and party im not sure what time everything will start but in the past it started around 9:00 so will see everyone there
  4. N*H*F*F*

Sacramentos Cyclefest Ride July 17 2010

Ok the time has come one of the biggest rides that Sacramento has seen this year will be on July 17 at 3:03 pm :D lets start meeting at SUZIES BURGERS 2820 P street Sacramento Ca. 95816 around 2:00 pm and well ride around our city to all the local pubs and we will ride to our Capitol for some...
  5. N*H*F*F*

Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest (PHOTOS ADDED)

ok here is our newest flyer
  6. N*H*F*F*

Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest Bike Show

any questions PM me or give us a call its only $5 to enter your bike and all vendor spots are $20 and we will not have any swap style stuff sorry we will only have 1st place trophies in these categories Best Stretch Best Motorized Best Original Best Lowrider Best Chopper Best Trike/3 wheeler...
  7. N*H*F*F*

Sacramento ride Dec 19

sorry for the short notice but we are getting together for a 12 Bar ride on Saturday the 19 at 3pm and were starting at Suzies burgers if anyone wants to have a good ride and some drinks will see you there we will be leaving Suzies around 3:30
  8. N*H*F*F*

Sacramento Turkey ride 11/26 25th & R street

:D Ok all riders the turkey ride is beeing held at 25th and R street i was told today by Vince from Two Rivers so tell everyone you know
  9. N*H*F*F*

Sacramento 2nd Saturday ride on Nov.14 and swap meet

Ok its that time again lets ride to Downtown around 3 from the swap meet at Vintage Bicycle Supply 4370 24th street in Sacramento 95822 lets do it big it could be our last for the year
  10. N*H*F*F*

2nd saturday ride in Sacramento

is anyone doing anything for 2nd saturday if not im meeting some friends at Suzies burgers on 28th and P around 4:30 a pitcher of PBR for $5 is a good deal 8)
Back