Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

Looking for a GT mountain bike

Looking for one that I wanted a long time ago its a GT Tempest. It is a racing type of mountain bike. If anyone has one or knows where one is or anything to do with one please let me know. I would very much like to have this bike. Thanks Charlie
  2. H

Who makes this?

Got this at the Flea market today, not sure who made it. All I know is that I want to Murder this one out :mrgreen: It has a pretty comfy seat
  3. H

My new Stingray

Got this last week at the Ann Arbor bike show and now found a little time to clean it up a bit. A bit of cleaning and some Mothers polish and this is the results
  4. H

quick fix for a kid

Found this little gem in the trash on my route in Toledo and brought it home. The plan was to use it for parts, rims were rusty but good tires and such. Well I get a call later from my Dad telling me of a kid who needed a bike because he didn't have one and his parents were broke. He wondered if...
  5. H

Project Knucklesandwich

Got this bike from Chestnut Hollow which is down the road from me. Got the back tire off without any trouble but the rest of the nuts and bolts are rusted tight. I hosed them down with some PB Blaster and hope to let that soak in over night and see how it goes if that don't work I will go over...
  6. H

My Daughters Lowrider

This is the Lowrider my Daughter and I built and finished a few weeks ago. The frame is a old Murray girls BMX type of bike we just made it a Lowrider and its pretty cool
  7. H

My BFK

Got this at Wally world a few months back. I finally got around to doing the back tire lettering and putting on a bigger sissy bar. Going to do some more up grades not sure what yet. Well here are the pics I know I still gotta get rid of the refelcters
  8. H

Went to a Members shop yesterday

Went to Bicycle Dons yesterday and man was it worth the hour or so drive. I got most of the parts that I needed to get to build my daughters bike that I have kept putting off for about a year now. As for the shop it is A # 1 and I can't wait to go back. He had parts that my LBS said that I have...
  9. H

I am back, what did I miss again?

Been away for a while, with computer problems(2 year olds and puters don't mix well) :roll: also been coaching Wrestling and doing family things. I have had some time for bikes but not much. I did get a small project finished for a boy who needed a bike. Both parents are out of work and the...
  10. H

Got me a Stingray at Walmart today, pics later on

Went to the local Wally world and asked if they had any and they had one a Blue one to be exact. Now its mine, I know its a cheepie but who cares, I have wanted one for years. Pics later.
  11. H

Daughters new bike

Got this at Wally world to use some of the parts to build a bike for my little girl but she liked it too much so she wanted to keep it. So we went to the LBS and she picked out some Skull grips and some Redish Pink Skull valve stem caps. She is so proud of her new bike
  12. H

Got my first BMX yesterday

Never got one as a kid so at 40 I broke down and found this on CL not a bad riding little machine. Took it to a LBS and they said it was cool for an old school bike also had two kids wanting to buy it off me. I seem to like it so I might find another one :lol: Can anyone tell me...
  13. H

Anyone ever heard of a Huffy Pork Chopper?

Found one and it sound interesting. I only found a pic or so on it so if anyone has any info on them please let me know Charlie
  14. H

I am back Finally

After a computer meltdown, health problems and a family vacation I am back. Did I miss anything? :lol:
  15. H

My latest find

Found this last week. Needs some work but might be fun. Any one have an idea what year this is?
  16. H

West Coast Chopper Bike?

After seeing some pics of these bikes that some of you have posted. I was wondering who made it? Is it still available and where can I find one? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Charlie
  17. H

Another Newbie from Michigan

I have been lurking for a few days and decided to join. I haven't built a Rat Rod in years. My friends and I use to find them in the garbage and yard sales and we would make BMX bikes and Rat Rods out of them. We use to call the Rat Rods(Hot Rods). My last Hot Rod was built about a year before I...
Back