Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rusty513

Rat Riders T-Shirts For Sale

Short sleeve black t-shirts with a front screen print. I have sizes Large to 3 XL. Price is $25 which includes shipping to the lower 48. Paypal as friends and family.
  2. rusty513

Ruff Basman or Porucho Frame

Looking to buy a basman or porucho frame
  3. rusty513

Dunedin Florida Vintage & Custom Bicycle Show & Swap

It's Back!!! Rat Riders Vintage & Custom Bicycle Show & Swap Meet. This is a fun family event to show off your cool bicycle & maybe even buy, sell or trade some bikes or parts. We'll have door prizes, bicycle give away & awards for the 10 coolest bicycles. Awards & raffles at 1 p.m. The VFW will...
  4. rusty513

SOLD Schwinn Grey Ghost For Sale or Trade

Schwinn Grey Ghost 5 speed reproduction 20" bike. These 5 speed bikes are hard to come by. Most were single speeds. $500 plus shipping to the lower 48 or lets see what you have for trade. Located in Safety Harbor Florida
  5. rusty513

SOLD Felt Cream Quick Brick Tires

Nice soft pair of 26x2.125 Felt cream color quick brick tires. $140 shipped to the lower 48 or pick up in Safety Harbor Fl. Payment via PayPal as f&f.
  6. rusty513

Safety Harbor FLORIDA Vintage & Custom Bicycle Ride

Bring out your vintage or custom bicycle to show off & go for a ride through Philippe Park along the water & out on the bike trail into Safety Harbor. Pull into the park & take a right at the first stop sign then up the hill & turn right at the next stop sign. Plenty of parking & the park is...
  7. rusty513

Vintage & Custom Bicycle Ride in Safety Harbor FLORIDA

Bring out your vintage or custom bicycle to show off & go for a ride through Philippe Park along the water & out on the bike trail into Safety Harbor. Pull into the park & take a right at the first stop sign then up the hill & turn right at the next stop sign. Plenty of parking & the park is...
  8. rusty513

SOLD Parts For Sale

Cleaning out the garage & selling parts cheap! Parts are For Sale for local pick up in Safety Harbor Fl.or I will ship to the lower 48 for additional cost. Schwinn Seat & post $15 Monark Sprocket with dog leg crank $20 Western Flyer X53 26" frame, crank, sprocket, seat post, chainguard & rear...
  9. rusty513

Felt Bike

Looking to buy a Felt cruiser with 26" wheels. Let's see what you got?
  10. rusty513

Felt Quick Brick Cream Tires

Looking for a pair of the cream or tan 26" Felt tires.
  11. rusty513

SOLD Hot Rod Schwinn For Sale or Trade

This is a reproduction Schwinn that was a 7 speed cruiser that I tuned into more of a hot Rod bike. 24” wide Felt single speed in the rear and a 26” Felt wheel up front. Felt tires. Rides really nice!! $300 picked up in Safety Harbor Fl or $395 shipped to the lower 48
  12. rusty513

Monark Fender Ornament

Looking for the chrome rocket ornament that mounts on the front of a monark super deluxe. Any condition.
  13. rusty513

SOLD 1959 Schwinn Jaguar 3 Speed For Sale or Trade

October of 1959 Schwinn Jaguar 26” bike. All original bike. Original tires hold air but are cracked. Original wheels spin straight. Super cool generator headlight that works. Speedometer, odometer, headlight & horn all work. 3 speed needs some adjusting but works. Possible trade for original...
  14. rusty513

Bicycle Shirt SALE $16

This is our local club called the Rat Riders. These are uni sex adult shirts. They are short sleeve grey Gildan soft style t shirts with a front screen print. I'm marking these down to only $16 with free shipping to the lower 48 while supplies last. I have medium, large & XL
  15. rusty513

SOLD 1996 Schwinn Rolling Rock Bike in Box

Still in the box & never been put together. $250 plus shipping or pick up in Safety Harbor FL.
  16. rusty513

SOLD Roadmaster Sale!!!

Rides great & wheels spin true. $175 plus shipping from Safety Harbor Fl.
  17. rusty513

SOLD Monark Super Deluxe Project

26" Monark. What you see is what you get for $200 plus shipping.
  18. rusty513

SOLD Hot Rod Wheel Set!!

26"x50mm wide single speed coaster break wheel set. Powder coated red with black spokes with 26x2.125 Columbia wide white walls. $250 plus shipping.
  19. rusty513

Monark Gumby Green Parts

Looking for original paint parts in Gumby green for a boys 26" Monark Super Deluxe or Firestone. I need a chain guard, rear rack & springer fork.
Back