Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

fun moment in a vintage car this mornning

Dude! I am so glad you got it stopped. I bet you had the shakes for a while. I have a 65 Galaxie with a single. I parked it until I can change to a 2 chamber master cyl a few months back. Started to get the itch a couple of days ago to go ahead and drive it. Now that I read this, the itch is...
  2. D

anyone in nor cal up for a ride or show?

I am down. Nothing I own is of show quality. How custom does the bike need to be?
  3. D

storing cars

Glue traps end to end all the way around the unit. If they walk across, stuck.
  4. D

MAGIC RAT's Diamond frame bike!

OMG RICK! That is too funny!
  5. D

MAGIC RAT's Diamond frame bike!

That Caddy Emblem is off the chain! Bikes gotta have bling! :D
  6. D

1 year anniversary of my bike blog

Congrats! Your the reason I am here. Visit your blog often.
  7. D

Birthday present for my son. New picture! And movie!

That turned out nice!
  8. D

ANY CHRONIC ACID REFLUX SUFFERERS OUT THERE?

I suffered for 15 years. Had many upper GI's. Tried everything. Then, I lost 50 pounds and hasn't bothered me since. However, I have a friend that is skinny and he suffers. If he lost weight, he would probably die because he is so thin. I think he is in the same boat as you. I feel your pain bro.
  9. D

other cool bike links

Has anyone tried CRANK magazine? http://www.crank-magazine.de/index.html
  10. D

Lots of great customs

No kidding! Now I want a sidecar. http://bikerodnkustom4.homestead.com/sidecar.html
  11. D

D-Xlnt!

I like it too!
  12. D

Warning about ordering from Street Lowrider!

Oh man! Thanks for the headsup! I will never place an order with them. We gotta stick together! Maybe you should email them a link to this thread. Hopefully once they see how many people are with you, they will get it together. I hope your stuff gets resolved. I just (and I mean JUST) placed an...
  13. D

SCREEN NAME MEANINGS

Word play on doom on you. Later was told a Navy Seal named Richard Marcinko says doomonhue alot. Picked up one of his books. It explaines it means effff you in Vietnam. :shock: Of course I have not explained that part to my 10 year old.
  14. D

Murray Badlands MTB

Mind if I copy it?
  15. D

DFBO lollypop....

Looks like Pippy Long Stocking.
  16. D

Birthday present for my son. New picture! And movie!

He will treasure that forever!
  17. D

the roadie brothers

I like it! Clean and simple. It's like a pretty woman that doesn't need make up. That's real beauty!
  18. D

1980 SCHWINN SUPER LE TOUR

I didn't think I would like this bike in the beginning. Now that I see the final product, I want one! Very nice job. Excellent attention to detail. Looks like a brand new production bike.
  19. D

FINALLY pics of my 62 ranchero

Who did your seat? I have a 65 Ford LTD that needs the front seat done just like that!
  20. D

Age demographic

I don't feel so old now. Glad to see others my age doing the same thing. 38 here.
Back