Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. tucker

ORBO LEFTOVERS

Thanks to Rat Rod Bikes for continuing the Build offs. They very creative and the workmanship is fabulous. This bike started off as a Murray and ended up a Kuwahara.( anything can happen in these build offs.) Thanks.
  2. tucker

ORBO LEFTOVERS

Hi, this years build will be made from parts that are just lying around, the left overs. I am going to start with a Murray cantilever frame and add parts as I go. I can not paint in the winter so it probably will not be pretty. I have a few projects to finish so I will be a slow starter. Here...
  3. tucker

Old build off bike finally finished

I started this bike in a muscle bike build off a few years ago. It started as a Specialized monocoque bmx, a hemi I think. Anyway here it is better late than never. The
  4. tucker

WHEEEEEELIE

Here it is RACKED AND READY. I will start with the wheels, then the fork and then the running gear. Have fun
  5. tucker

SPEEDBALL TUCKER

This is it. Looks crusty and rides well. Mission accomplished. I hope everyone had fun and Are collecting parts for the next one.
  6. tucker

SPEEDBALL TUCKER

Hello all. Looking forward to all the creative stuff and fun. I am in. I have no idea at this time where this build is heading. I may not get time to start until June Here it is, a Murray cantilever frame is where I will start. This build will be built with parts I all ready have. ( low cost)...
  7. tucker

Hipster

Here it is. 1934 Elgin with a S/A 2 speed kick back hub with 27 inch aluminum wheels. I rides nice even with the skinny tires. other additions are a noS wald mirror, rotary engine whirlygig, and a southern comfort flask. Also a era correct handle bar and grips with a Redline 45 tooth chain ring...
  8. tucker

Mono shock

Garage sale find. No idea who made it.
  9. tucker

Hipster

Hello all, this years victim is a 1934 Elgin. The plan is to upgrade just about everything. I have to look at the parts pile to see what I have. The bottom bracket housing is cracked So I will Mock it all up and see where it goes. I am looking forward to watching all the creativity, have fun
  10. tucker

DYNO-MYTE

Here it is finished
  11. tucker

Raleigh tech comp 1

old race bike from the 80’s. Apparently it was an off shoot from the bmx world. I believe they called it formula 1 racing. Diamond back, hutch and haro made similar bikes. i can find no info on this bike. Please let me know if you have one or know of one. Thanks
  12. tucker

MacNeil 265c 26 bmx

I picked this up because my project pile was down to about 150 units, in other words I needed it. It needs a lot of love. It maybe next years bmx build off victim. It is a nice light frame. I will see how many parts I can gather between now and next year
  13. tucker

DYNO-MYTE

First off let me apologize for the CHEEZY name. The victim is about a 2002 Dyno street series tag. I believe this was designed for department stores. I will attempt to make it a park bike with more interesting components I have lying around. I am in the middle of a kitchen Reno, so reports will...
  14. tucker

Barracuda

Here it is finished
  15. tucker

My holy grail

2017 quadangle 40 anniversary edition
  16. tucker

BO15 Barracuda

Hello. This is my first build off. I am not very good on the computer. this bike came up on Facebook this morning. I did not build the frame. I am still figuring out what I am going to do with it. It will be built with parts I already have. I am going crazy with this virus thing, so I am joining...
  17. tucker

A Few more I have found Lately

Dahon folders, his and hers 1971 Phillips 3 speed A Bee Kay 10 speed
  18. tucker

ROYAL FLYER

This was in the same barn. It is a Royal Flyer serial no B5531. It has a tiller handle bar and cottered cranks. Again I do not know the year or who made it. There was also a 1940 Hercules
  19. tucker

BelKnap

I found this old Belknap with 3 other bikes, they had been under the rafters of pole barn since 1966. I do not know the year or who made it, any info would be appreciated. My computer and I are wrestling so I can only put up a limited amount of info.
  20. tucker

The Highwayman

Here's my pic. it is an old Hiawatha with a skip chain.
Back