Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

WANTED Colson Blister Tank

I'm looking for a Colson blister tank for a 26 inch boy's bike , thanks
  2. H

Pgh.,Pa "Kool Kats" Sunday Oct. 20th. Fall ride

The "KOOL KATS" are having their annual Fall ride sunday Oct. 20th. (Von Fink memorial ride , in memory of our fallen brother who passed away earlier this year from cancer) in Franklin,Pa (Venango county) ,meet at the east end of the 8th. street bridge(Pa. Rt. 322) in Franklin at 11am. ride out...
  3. H

Von Fink has passed away

It is with great sadness that I report that Timothy Finkas has passed away after a long and hard fought battle with cancer. Tim was known to RRB forum members as "Von Fink" and was one of the original Pittsburgh,Pa rat rod bikers before we became the "Kool Kats" bicycle club,rest in peace...
  4. H

Pgh.,Pa. "Kool Kats" pike2bike invitational ride,May 26th.

Hello , the Pittsburgh,Pa. "Kool Kats" bike club will be hosting an invitational ride on the "pike2bike" bike trail in Breezewood,Pa. on sunday May 26th. , the pike2bike trail is a closed section of the original Pa. Turnpike that was closed in 1968 , it has 2 tunnels on it , Rays Hill & Sideling...
  5. H

Pgh.,Pa. "Kool Kats" meeting

OK guys , I have the final meeting with the graphic artist tomorrow for our "Kool Kats" logo and was thinking we should all meet somewhere next week to place orders for shirts and go over some new price options . I was thinking maybe the OTB? or anywhere else if anyone has any suggestions, also...
  6. H

"Night of the Living Dead" rat bike ride

Calling all Kats & Kittens , at our fall ride in Venango we seemed to have enough interest in a "Night of the Living Dead" ride for Sunday Oct. 28th in Evans City,Pa. , (weather permitting) We could meet at Edco Park in Evans City about 11am and ride by 12 noon , we could ride out to the...
  7. H

Pittsburgh,Pa. Fall Ride,Sunday Oct. 14th.

At our Beaver,Pa. meet we talked about a fall ride up north in Venango county near Franklin,Pa. , we decided on the middle of October to take advantage of the color change of the leaves. I picked Sunday October 14th.,I picked a Sunday because some of our members work on saturdays and there will...
  8. H

Beaver,Pa. car cruise , saturday August 4th.,3 pm

Calling all Pittsburgh area Rat Bikers , at the Bicycle Heaven swap meet a small group of us expressed interest in possibly bringing some of our bikes to display at this event , I'm game for it , anyone else ? , it officially starts at 3 pm but I'm thinking we should probably get there around...
  9. H

Rini Enterprises owner killed

I know that there are at least a few of you guys on here that have done business with Ginny,it is with great sadness that I inform you that she was killed in a freak auto accident last saturday.She was 67.I first met her in the early 80's when she had her bicycle shop,in later years she just had...
Back