Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. beppe

Knock Knock mind if we come in?

Hi, I like this frame: Cut in the middle, above the box Movement, rotate the front of the bicycle, weld two pieces under the saddle.... it's fantastic.... same this: Bye from Italy Beppe
  2. beppe

my first frame... "Collapse"

... e quì trovate tutte le foto dall'inizio: http://www.flickr.com/photos/toffoli/sets/72157602995638557/ Ciao Beppe
  3. beppe

Morning sun, bicycle project: presenting the latest news: Chrome wheels.... .. produced by BERETTA ... Torpedo Hub ... (with Brake) Saddle original ... Children seat vintage, original Made in Germany ... Beam Bosch (mark printed on the glass) and Dinamo Bosch ... 6 Volt (same vw bug pre 67)...
  4. beppe

Go Go Go.... "Little" shots preview: TYP-F38 means F= Fahrrad=bicycle 38=1938 The significance of the other numbers tell them in a few days another shots about the work in progress: http://www.flickr.com/photos/toffoli/sets/72157602995638557/ bye bye Beppe
  5. beppe

This is the light: original BOSCH rotodyn with logo on the glass: 6 Volt In this link I add all shots about the bycicle work progress: http://www.flickr.com/photos/toffoli/se ... 995638557/ a presto Beppe
  6. beppe

MAGIC RAT's tricycle

I want this for my children... very nice. Beppe Italia
  7. beppe

Yes, I noticed the svastika in this old VW emblem, and I didn´t weld a svastika into the frame. I want take the politics out of bicycle. The project of this frame have a small history, I try to tell it with my insufficient English: The idea is to realize, with this chassis, a false...
  8. beppe

eccomi.... I have putty some point of the bike to prepare it for the paint job. Then I had the problem to close the hole remained from the removal of one of the tubes of the origin bicycle, then the other evening a friend has given to me a brilliant idea ..... the Grease...
  9. beppe

Wifes Chopper

Can you post a photo about gear shift? Thank's Good bike Beppe
  10. beppe

Manny Moon's RBB Photo Entry

It's phenomenal ! Beppe
  11. beppe

Let's Run finally it is on the road, now it's fixa, with this tires it seems to run with one rubber bicycle.... .... FIGATISSSSIMA :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ..... .... ecco 3 foto now I must make the particular, the particular make the difference 8) 8) 8)...
  12. beppe

A lot of new photos.. In the rear part of the frame I need more space because the tire touch the frame.... Beppe PS: in the last work I have taken one iron chip on the eye's cornea..... ....!!!
  13. beppe

OK, this is my bus: combi 1967 and this is our vw club in Italy http://www.maggiolinipatavini.it
  14. beppe

this is the saddle.... brook B17 standard black!!! the top of the saddles I think to make the saddle tube in brass, same the handle-tube beppe
  15. beppe

I like fixa!!!!! I don't know if this my bike will be fixa or single speed with retro pedal brake... Beppe
  16. beppe

Here the semiended handle-bar, to putty, to polish and to paint: and this is the job to increase the space (from frame and tire) in the inferior part of the bicycle… now I have 1 milimeter of air between tire and chassis…. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen...
  17. beppe

three photos of the tube to fix handle-bar, I welded the small tubes in order to fix the handle-bar, now i must the cut the longitudinal tube. ciao Beppe
  18. beppe

I have increased the posterior space under the saddleback, I have added a tube to reinforce the frame, I would have intentional to make curved so that it followed the profile of the tire but I do not have tube-blender ....... now the tire does not touch the frame: Beppe
  19. beppe

hi... I have made the tube that it holds the handle-bar… excuse to me but I do not know as is called in technical terms… The handle-bar is straight in brass I have added a tube where the handle-bar is threaded… I have given two welding points in order to block: I...
  20. beppe

pics with new tires and naturally there isn't space in the chassis…. it must increase ..... foto: building building building…. start from some thing that exists in order to render it still beautifulr…. indeed, inasmuch as the beauty is relative, in order to...
Back