Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. pickle

Long time coming '40 CWC Klunker

Here's my 1940 CWC (Larkspur Bomber style) Klunker. I've been gathering parts and working on this thing for close to 2 years I finally got it put together the way I want it and it's rolling. This sucker rides great! and a GR headbadge to represent the great city of Grand Rapids Parts...
  2. pickle

Chain for Morrow hub??

So, I have a '40 CWC I've been gathering parts to build into a klunker. Just a few odds and ends and it's gonna be rolling :D. I can't figure out a chain for the thing. I have a 1/2" pitch cog on the 1941 morrow hub and a 1/2" x 1/8" chain is too small. Help me out here :?
  3. pickle

Orange Burban

This was a seventy something schwinn suburban that I dug out of the boneyard at my lbs. It was that old suburban brown and needed some tender lovin care. I changed it to a single speed and went with a coaster brake wheel (27") :wink: to keep the look simple. Found some 27" whitewall tires...
  4. pickle

Pickle's rat Road bike

7? schwinn world sport painted flat black and converted to a single speed with riser bars and cruiser seat. and with flipped sweept back bars and road saddle its a pretty fun bike but it's a little too tall for my liking
  5. pickle

New member from Grand Rapids, MI

hey everybody. I've been checking out the site for a little while and got a lot of inspiration from you guys. I have 5 or 6 bikes in my garage much to my wife's dismay :lol: here's my newest little project. i just threw everything together to see what it's gonna look like. I was gonna do the...
Back