Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. HotRodJen

"MotoDromo Special" FINISHED!

super cool!
  2. HotRodJen

they still find me ,1955

I live in hummelstown now moved out of bath about 3 years ago. :)
  3. HotRodJen

they still find me ,1955

Ill be in the market for a tank for this bike
  4. HotRodJen

they still find me ,1955

thanks!!! looks like I can cut down a flat lens and attach it to what is already there :)
  5. HotRodJen

they still find me ,1955

hey everyone , about 6 years ago I made a trip to Posies hot rod shop in Hummelstown PA and took a shop tour. got lucky and they let me in the back room where the storage is which a lot of people don't get the chance to see . and up in hanging was one sweet looking Columbia ! never forgot about...
  6. HotRodJen

Elgin Twinbar

that frame is killer !
  7. HotRodJen

1957 Evans

my fav color! nice bike build and great shot of it infront of my buddies panel
  8. HotRodJen

The Traditional Build (THE FIREBALL EIGHT)" Moved to Finished BIkes Thread"

love the insert panel between the bars!
  9. HotRodJen

Projects in the works

Very cool!
  10. HotRodJen

miss you all

hahahahaha!!!!! that was crazyyy
  11. HotRodJen

miss you all

i'm not dead! sorry for not posting or being active on here a lot has changed in the last almost 2 years . had headaches with the nova, got a puppy,i moved further into PA , had to find a job, bought a new car eeek. sold the nova :''''''''( really tried to focus on my art started up my own...
  12. HotRodJen

texasbigjon`s bike-o-rama gallery (update #4-`41 Hawthorne)12/7

you sir have a collection to drool over !
  13. HotRodJen

THΣ NATI∇Σ AMΣRICAN (DONE/FINISHED SECTION)

Re: THΣ NATI∇Σ AMΣRICAN (Mock Up) looks amazing already !
  14. HotRodJen

LOOK WHO I SAW TODAY...

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!! Miss all of ya . Thanks steve for posting this im glad the books have finally found there way to librarys! I was the little girl checking out car books and kinda was made fun over it "boy stuff" hope theres a littlw girl out there that sees this one and realizes its ok to...
  15. HotRodJen

Kidney Stew - together but not done

my head has been spinning for the last month ! i will get this bike completely done in the next 2 weeks .. good news all the hard work ive been doing making artwork for shows paid off .. got a computer .. my first one thats all mine now it will be a little easier posting things ! nova still isnt...
  16. HotRodJen

:) it will be finished soon this lets me breath a little been doing artwork for charity auctions which one is held on the 6th maybe thats why my mind was wrapped up on that date now i can think about where to take photos and all
  17. HotRodJen

holy cow im a idiot ! i really really thought that deadline was for the 6th !!!!!!!! and i was all wrapped up in working on my motor over the weekend . shame one me ! oh well thats what happens when you have a million projects on your plate and the motor does take that cherry on top , :( :( i...
  18. HotRodJen

started lettering the chain guard tonight ... doesnt say kidney stew ... or huffy :)
  19. HotRodJen

that would be awesome :)
  20. HotRodJen

hahaha i knew you could pull one out !!!!!!!!!!! :)
Back