Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Hub Width Question

Im looking at hubs to build a wheel and most hubs that I see, seem to be 135mm. I measured my rear dropout and it only measured 112mm. Will I cause any damage just spreading the drop out to squeeze the wheel in there? (I would be using the, Grip-it and Rip-it technique) Will my drive line be...
  2. S

1st Bike Build (HeartBreaker)

Not sure on a name yet, but im thinking something like "HeartBreaker" Lol Its a '58 Schwinn straight bar frame I don't know anything else about it as far as what model it is. I had the Frame & Rims chemical dipped and powdercoated Baron Red I'll post more pics the further along I go
  3. S

Where to Find Red Wall Tires ???

Does anyone know where to find Red Sidewall Tires? Size 26x2.1 would be great. I have already found these but they are only offered in 20" Thanks In Advance
  4. S

Chainrings

I wasn't sure the best place to post this, here or if needed..the Mods can move it for me to the Classifieds section Thanks. Is there a good site with a large number of chainring selections to choose from? Maybe someone has one for sale here on the boards??? One in particular im looking for...
  5. S

New Guy From Cincinnati

Hey everyone I've been leerking for long enough, so I thought I'ld say hello. I new to this site, and old bikes, but not to mtb bikes. I've got a few buddies that are on the site as well and they pretty much got me started. RUSTY513 gave me this nice little red Schwinn for helping him pick up...
Back