Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jesusfreak86

MY GREEN RAT FINK SCHWINN STINGRAY

howdy here what my walmart schwinn looks like now you cand find what it look liked before in the classiffied top secret page i want to get sometime the rat fink grips for to match the seat and a springer seat post does anybody know if a springer seat post will work on this bike
  2. jesusfreak86

my curbside find sears tank bicycle

howdy found this with a couple of other bikes up againset tree in front of somebodys house on the side of the road its a vintage ladys sears tank bicycle is the bend in the seat tube supposed to be there i dont think the seat post is oringinel i think the crank is not either it seems like it is...
  3. jesusfreak86

springer forks vs suspension forks do they work the same?

howdy i want to build a cruiser bike that will be good on all terrain i hope someday to maybe go long distances on a bike and i was wondering does a springer fork work the same as a suspensin fork whats the difference and do you have any other ideas as to what would make it a good all terrain...
  4. jesusfreak86

whats your favorite old tv shows or old shows do you like

howdy thought i start a tv show post heres a lists of the old shows i like i may forgot some as more come to mind i will add them to the list little house on the prairie the waltons avonlea eight is enough chips my three sons adams family the munsters the flying nun the brady bunch the...
  5. jesusfreak86

my sears cruiser check out the photos !!

howdy a bike shop 15 minutes away by interstate said next time he went up to the attic of his bike shop he has vintage sears cruiser bicycle well i went there yesturday to get second opinion about a 20 inch coaster wheel i have that somebody told wouldent be usable anymore it was not so i...
  6. jesusfreak86

75th anniversary rollfast made since 1895 how old is it

howdy heres my rollfast bike i put together the crank and fork and stem are form my fuji bike im going to rebuild the fuji bike next with different parts can anybody tell me how old the frame is its the 75th anniversary of rollfast made since 1895 im not very good at math can some please tell me...
  7. jesusfreak86

HEADSET grease how do i apply it and do i use my hands

howdy i installed my headset first i put on the bottom crown then i added the bearing and i placed it into the bottom cup then put it up through the frame of the bike then i placed in the top bearing into the top cop then i added the top race then a washer then the locknut could somebody please...
  8. jesusfreak86

found this picture and im wondering how do you build one

howdy i found this picture of a bicycle sidecar made out a piece of canoe and wonder how would you attach it to the bike and what kind of axel would you put it on does anybody know
  9. jesusfreak86

my weed wacker engine tricycle its called burn out!!!!!!!!!

howdy heres my tricycle im working on i just painted it today i lightley painted the frame black primer to give it the look of a burned tricycle it has not dried yet i scraped some of the paint off a few days ago and dumped vinger on it to make it rust there was two coats of paint on it the...
  10. jesusfreak86

The University of Maine bike swap april 19th

howdy wanted to let people know theres a bike swap at the university of maine in orano april 19th heres the link http://www.bikemaine.org/bikeswap.htm
  11. jesusfreak86

i need to know how to attach a fendar to a springer fork

howdy im getting springer fork in a few months and i would like some information on how to attach a fendar to a springer fork can somebody please tell me how thanks :?:
  12. jesusfreak86

NEW PHOTOS OF MY COLUMBIA UPDATED mar/18/2009

howdy i wanted to start a post to show how MY bike is coming along right now its at the bike shop its getting a new used wheel put on it and a new used kickstand and a few other things tightend and the back wheel spokes tightend i will post photos of it as it comes along and i got to find a...
  13. jesusfreak86

MY LATEST SCORE ON EBAY!!!?

HOWDY CHECK OUT THIS SEAT I ONE ON EBAY A LITTLE WHILE AGO CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE BOX ON THE SEAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN USED FOR .IM GOING TO USE IT ON THE COLUMBIA KOTA SOLD ME CHECK IT OUT AND LET ME NO WHAT YOU THINK http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Antique-Bic ... 7C294%3A50
  14. jesusfreak86

196OS RAT ROD SEARS ALLSTATE PUCH MOTORCYCLE SOLD

SOLD [img]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr239/onewayjesusfreak86/IMG_2217.jpg[/img[/b]]
  15. jesusfreak86

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR SALT AND VINeGAR TO RUST CHROME??

HOWDY HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR SALT AND vinegar TO RUST CHROME AND IS THERE A SPECIAL WAY TO APPLY IT :?: :?:
  16. jesusfreak86

HOW DO YOU TELL WHICH PEDEL IS LEFT AND WHICH IS RIGHT

HOWDY I PUT A PEDEL ON A BIKE AND LEAREND FROM THE BIKE SHOP THAT I PUT IT ON THE WRONG SIDE HOW DO YOU TELL WHICH PEDEL IS LEFT AND WHICH IS RIGHT
  17. jesusfreak86

ANY IDEAS TO WHAT COLOR TO PAINT THIS TANK??

HOWDY IM LOOKING FOR SOME IDEAS ON WHAT COLOR TO PAINT THE TANK ON THIS BIKE IM GOING TO ADD ORANGE YELLOWISH FLAMES TO THE TANK ANY IDEAS WHAT COLOR WOULD GO WELL WITH THE PAINT WORK ON THE REST OF THE BIKE THERES A LINK BELOW TO THE FLAMES TO SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE PLEASE EXCUSE ALL THE...
  18. jesusfreak86

WHERE DO I GET A GOOD BICYCLE TOOL KIT???

howdy im looking for a place to get a good bicycle tool set with everything i need to work on a bike does anbody know of a place :?:
  19. jesusfreak86

CHECK OUT THIS WEIRD BIKE DECORATION ON EBAY!!!!

this is preaty weird bike decoration check it out http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %26otn%3D4
  20. jesusfreak86

HOW DO YOU PAINT A OLD METEL TANK?

howdy i have been thinking about painting the tank on my new bike im getting flat white and adding flame decals what should do to paint it
Back