Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BankerRAt

1950 Something 24" Colson ?

Not sure of the year... But I like it. Ill send some before and afters
  2. BankerRAt

Spaceliner in Poland Music Video

Hey check out a former Spaceliner bike of mine in a music video that a Polish gentlemen on this website bought from me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icHU4MUDJqY Thank you for the link! :D
  3. BankerRAt

O O O P S... SORRY MR. KOTA

Ok... so I am an idiot. I thought I figured out this Feedback stuff and realized I am still as clueless as the day it was introduced. I left a neutral feedback to Kota. Now if anyone knows Kota, you know this was a mistake!!!! I forgot to click off on the POSITIVE feedback little circle...
  4. BankerRAt

Peerless

Sort of a fresh find. I got it a few months back but finally got around to taking some pictures. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT WITH THE YEAR OR EVEN FIND A LINK TO ANOTHER ONE LIKE IT I WOULD APPREACIATE IT. I havnt been successful in finding very much on it. Other then the fact it was made for...
  5. BankerRAt

KZ's bent fork fixer-upper

I bought this from Joey with BF syndrome took like 10 minutes and poof... straight forks! Took the bow out of the fork out and the bent steer tube THANK YOU RICK!!!. Next up... Peerless 8) Before: After:
  6. BankerRAt

** Lets Combine Bike names **

Ok, lets see who comes up with the best combination... If you took a Peerless and combined it with a Colson you would get a Peerson
  7. BankerRAt

OH NO, someone is selling my Columbia Five Star Superbe!!!!!

So I am doing my usual trolling on my local craigs list and I come across a post for a Columbia Five Star Superbe. I opens the post... and B A M. You guest it... the guy is selling my bike! And I didnt even know it :x Now I know where he got the picture and I know once it is on the net...
  8. BankerRAt

1967 Dunelt 3-Speed S.A.

Got it today. I will sell it tomorrow so check out the for sale listing :D
  9. BankerRAt

** Hawthorne... My Newest Family Addition **

Any that can help with the year?
  10. BankerRAt

* New bike website for Ya'll *

I promised i would pass this site along to the fellow bicycle maniacs on the site. Its a pretty good site and just started. Check it out and spread the word. P.S. I have nothing to do with the site. A few of my bikes are posted. http://WWW.BOSTONBICYCLEMUSEUM.COM
  11. BankerRAt

? Can Anyone Identify This Frame?

Help... what is this frame?
  12. BankerRAt

Mt Washington, NH Bike Show and Swap

3rd Annual Mt. Washington Valley Bike Show and Swap!!!! October 4th 2009 http://northcountryvcbicycles.com/up...bicycles_shows
  13. BankerRAt

good guy alert

Our fellow site member Chris (Unchained) sold me a nice JC Higgins Speedo. Just wanted to say fast ship, excellent packing. Thanks Chris!!!!
  14. BankerRAt

* Looky Looky My Rudge Tandem, Columbia Jetliner, Roadmaster

talk about a barn find! who wudda thunk next door my neighbor had these! To top it off, he said... "Glenn, I have something for you". We opened the barn door....... ** there stood the holey grail of bicycles :) ENJOY Columbia Jetliner Roadmater Luxury Liner Rudge 1891 Tandem They all...
  15. BankerRAt

Rivets for fenders

Anyone know if and where I can find the rivets the are used to mount vintage fenders to fender stays. I know I can buy the ones that have the nut on the end. I really want to use a rivet as opposed to an aftermarker item. I know somebody on here used them. Thanks
  16. BankerRAt

painting rims

ive done them and so has KOTA!!! Ask him as I got instructions from him. He is the master at it!!!
  17. BankerRAt

J C Higgins Jet-Flow

Check this new barn find out. I have not even dusted it off yet! Ive been dying to find one of these. :lol: Musselman Hub, Original Allstate tires, minty original seat, all reflectors in great shape, original cheesegrater chainguard, pedals are actually red just bad lighting
  18. BankerRAt

MaD - MaX's MONEY BUILD

Well Here I go... Going to enter my first build-off with a multitude of parts from a multitude of generations. The years on this build range from 1930's thru 2008. Who woodda thunk we could make bikes with 70+years of parts :wink: The pictures were taken at an old closed down furniture...
  19. BankerRAt

67 Schwinn 3 Speed Coppertone Update

Just a couple of updated pics. Still needs some items but Cosmetically as good as I will ever get it without Repaint. Cant wait to throw some whitewalls and brake cables on it! Before: After:
  20. BankerRAt

Oldest Schwinnn recorded in history

Check this out on ebay! People must have money to burn I guess. http://cgi.ebay.com/1st-schwinn-stingra ... 7C294%3A50
Back