Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Skipton

SWB0 LDT..Special

1920’s frame and random parts Thanks for everyone’s support.. How it started Build thread https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/let’s-do-this…-special.119353/
  2. Skipton

My 2023 mileage

Quick little video about how many miles I rode in 2023
  3. Skipton

SWB0 Let’s Do This… Special

I will get this one done this time.. some cool pre war frame
  4. Skipton

LIME DROP ~~~ frame to rough

Went to the local Bike Swap on Sunday.. first table had this.. can’t pass something like this up. I don’t think the Skipton riding position will work in this. Time to build a Muscle Bike.. mock up pics to come
  5. Skipton

Withdrawn Vintage Schwinn Tank.. and horn

Vintage Schwinn Tank it is a little Ratty in a good way! Looks really good on a bike. Comes with repop horn.. Batteries and electrical tape and bike not included 🤣 $130 plus $30 for shipping to lower 48
  6. Skipton

Okay I’m in.. this is what I have so far 🤔
  7. Skipton

SOLD Park Tool Caddie

Super useful Park Tool Caddie Can mount it almost anywhere with a Screw Clamp $25 plus $10 shipping to lower 48 PayPal and Venmo
  8. Skipton

SOLD Pre-War chain-guard.. 1920’s COLUMBIA CHAIN GUARD The cool one with all the holes $50

Pre-War Chain-Guard I believe it to be a Columbia 50 bucks shipped to the lower 48 PayPal or Venmo works for me.
  9. Skipton

Moving to Detroit

Okay Let’s Do This!!… I grew up in Ann Arbor Michigan * May of 1999 Got married * June 1999 moved to Chicago We made beautiful baby’s two fantastic sons in 2001 and 2002 Staring working at Trader Joe’s in 2008 I’ve been bike commuting everyday to and from work all this time * 2018 got...
  10. Skipton

Quattro…..Grille this! 5/24

LETS DO THIS!! Worksman Quadricycle with lots of potential.
  11. Skipton

SOLD Schwalbe 29x2.40 tires.. BRAND NEW!

$90.00 shipped lower 48 Schwalbe 28” same as a 29er. These will fit Any ISO 622 rim. These are super nice fat looking tires. And you can’t beat a Schwalbe tire. Super high quality and roll for ever!! $80 shipped to your door lower 48 Never used just mounted one time to show.. 2 tires only ...
  12. Skipton

The Grind

Okay something a little different for me.. Bars upside down and everything. 🤣 I had a blast with this one. I’m calling this a FREE build only thing I spent any money on was some rim strips, all of the parts are out of my parts pile some I have had for a decade or more. Even the 12g spokes are...
  13. Skipton

THE GRIND Getting there.. 2/18

Okay I’m in this one will get finished This build is inspired by Hot Rod Girl A killer Build Off bike from years ago https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/threads/hot-rod-girl.18603/
  14. Skipton

Good day to spread some good… FREE Worksman QuadCycle

Last Tuesday I went for a bike ride with @MlpsCoster (but that’s a story for later) on the ride home I found this Workman quadcycle the local coffee/bike shop was letting go for free to a good home. All four tires had about 4 pounds of air and it was rush hour in Chicago. I made the ride 3 to...
  15. Skipton

Sub•Tel

Monark frame Elgin/JC Higgins Air cooled hubs painted fluorescent orange ......... Hubs I painted 9/10 years ago. Time to use them
  16. Skipton

STOLEN!! Please keep a eye out

Thursday night January 7th sometime between 10pm and 6am my bike was stolen in the north side of Chicago. This bike is worth little to no dollar amount. But is my bike and I would like it back. I have a feeling it’s not in Chicago any more (would be hard to flip this bike here with out someone...
  17. Skipton

SOLD Wrights Saddle $45

Very nice vintage Wrights Saddle $45 shipped to lower 48 Hardware included. Marbles are not included :grin:
  18. Skipton

SOLD Cool tank .. Great Patina $50

Very cool looking tank Great Patina Says Rotorjet faintly on side I believe this is from a 24” bike. Such a cool tank would be easy to make fit on almost any cool bike and you can’t beat this kind of patina. $50 shipped to you anywhere in the lower 48 Message me here or text me at 312 342...
  19. Skipton

SOLD Kenda new 24X3 tire and tube $40

Very nice brand new never mounted Kenda 24x3 tire and new tube $40 bucks shipped to lower 48 PayPal Message me here or text me at 312 342 4186 Thanks for looking
  20. Skipton

SOLD Big Spring Pre War Springer Saddle Seat

Big Spring Pre War Saddle Great patina.. use as is or clean and recover $100 NOW $ 80.00 shipped to lower 48 Message me here or text me at 312 342 4186 Thanks for looking
Back