Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jaydub

Schwinn World Sport.What Year.Help

Schwinn world Sport..Where is the S/N on the bike..? I must be going blind because I cant find it..Help..
  2. jaydub

My wifes first score..

My wife bought a Tricycle today..I all most dropped dead..She tells me I have about 150 to many bikes..lol..so here is her score..$25.00.
  3. jaydub

20" German made Gobel Little girls bike

I have not posted in a while..here is a little 20 I picked up today.
  4. jaydub

20" Schwinn Duro

I have a friend down the road who picked this up the other day..Anybody know anything about these..?
  5. jaydub

Can you say a Prayer for the ....

Can you please say a prayer for victims of the Sandyhook school shooting..We lost 20 children today and 7 teachers and one other Victim..Please say a prayer for thier familes and out Town ..This hit us hard.. One little boy from our neighborhood went to school and never came home..I wonder who...
  6. jaydub

Jamis Exile and Trek 930

I picked both of these at the land fill the other day..I love our Dump.. :wink:
  7. jaydub

Bianchi.Tag sale find

I found the Bianchi at a tag sale foe 40 bucks..Full campy equipment..The bike is a bit toasty but rides nice...
  8. jaydub

Omni Pro Custom..10 speed

Any body ever hear of Omni bikes ..I see nothing on them,,This bike is built with some nice components .. http://s694.photobucket.com/albums/vv30 ... %20Custom/
  9. jaydub

Mini bike seat..

I found this Sissy bar back rest in the land fill the other day.. Not to sure what its off of..Honda? some kind of vintage rice burner ..I think it will make a great little seat..?
  10. jaydub

Old Roadie Miyata Competition 312

I picked this Miyata up on Saturday at a "Minks to Sinks sale.."
  11. jaydub

Cannondale M500

Went to the local land fill on Sat morning this was waiting in the bushes for me..Great to know people.. :wink:
  12. jaydub

I got the other 4.

Last summer I was on a job and a lady had 4 or 5 bikes in a tent..That day I took home a Nice peugeot Mens road bike...This year I got the rest...
  13. jaydub

Bicentennial Schwinn Varsity 10 Speed New Pictures

I have a chance to go pick this up in the next few days ..What do you think,,?
  14. jaydub

Cannondale..X Police Mtb

I saw this add on C/L the last week end of feb...I called the guy and he told me he would be in my town towards the end of March and we would hook up...Well its near the end of March and I got it..What a real nice guy ..We met at a comuter car lot near my house even...I took it home and cleaned...
  15. jaydub

Mid 60s road bike help

Can anyone tell me anything about this bike..Thanks..Jay http://s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... tage%2010/
  16. jaydub

Hot tub repair for a Gary Fisher MTb.

I did a quick job this after noon on a hot tub and left with this..
  17. jaydub

2 new scores

The old land fill was good to me today.. Nice vintage peugeot mtb needs a crank arm,, .. And a nice vintage Schwinn.letour III..Needs some wheels..
  18. jaydub

Wishing every one here on R/R bikes a Merry Christmas..

Or to be politically correct ..have a happy holiday... :D
  19. jaydub

Just go ya Runt....cyle

I found this today at the good old land fill...Cant wait till after Christmas to see what the foooolish people in our town throw out..LOL
  20. jaydub

Fuji Crosstown 2.0 2007

I finally got around to building up this fuji.. here are a few picks of what I had to work with...
Back