Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bicycleguy

Same size box, but this is not a bike...

That is way cool!!!
  2. bicycleguy

Anyone Have An Old Chevy 3 Speed Tranny?

It still has the enclosed torque tube drive shaft. I think they changed in '55 but I could be wrong.
  3. bicycleguy

Anyone Have An Old Chevy 3 Speed Tranny?

I looking for shift forks for a '54 Chevy 210 sedan with a 3 speed crashbox transmission. I can find the 1st and reverse fork pretty easily but the only 2nd / 3rd fork I can find is $100 :shock: . I've searched the depths of google, ebay, craigslist and about every old chevy shop I can find with...
  4. bicycleguy

no motivation

Take a break from your project and find something else to do until you WANT to work on your bike again.
  5. bicycleguy

'38 Ford Pickup

Yep, I have a hard time saying "no" when someone puts a wad of cash in front of me.
  6. bicycleguy

'38 Ford Pickup

Well, I sold my truck today. :cry:
  7. bicycleguy

'38 Ford Pickup

Made a firewall out of 1/4" aluminum, also got the first new parts I've bought for this truck.
  8. bicycleguy

'38 Ford Pickup

9. bicycleguy

Patina Aguilera ....... new truck

That's gonna be awesome! I think it's hillarious how worked up the guys on the HAMB get about "rat rods", that's why I quit posting over there.
  10. bicycleguy

1953 Buick Special

It would, but I just sold it. I really want to find an old F100 or 5 window Chevy truck and bag it.
  11. bicycleguy

'38 Ford Pickup

Old Dodges and Plymouths (40's) had a positive ground. In the last two days I've learned that almost every British car leaks oil and they can be really unreliable, I think I'm going to stick with American iron.
  12. bicycleguy

'38 Ford Pickup

I'm pretty pumped on the job! On my last day of school one of my teachers asked me if I had a summer job because her dad was looking for a mechanic for his shop, I had another job lined up to do carpentry work but this ended up being way more my speed. http://www.britishautoworks.com/
  13. bicycleguy

pinstriping

Bumped from the dead!
  14. bicycleguy

'38 Ford Pickup

Thanks! I finished up the seats, progress is probably going to really slow down because I just got a new job today at a restoration shop so I'll be working on other peoples cars more then mine.
  15. bicycleguy

'38 Ford Pickup

16. bicycleguy

'38 Ford Pickup

I think I have enough plates to finish it but if I don't I'll let you know! I wanted to use bomber seats but they are sooo expensive so I'm going to try and make a pair.
  17. bicycleguy

'38 Ford Pickup

18. bicycleguy

BMW R26 Gas Tank Repair

If you do use a sealer of some sort make sure not to get any on the outside of the tank, that stuff destroys paint.
  19. bicycleguy

BMW R26 Gas Tank Repair

Can you braze it?
  20. bicycleguy

Vintage Volkswagen Reading Material

I recently got a bunch of vintage car related books and in them were these two things on Volkswagen's. I'm not a VW guy but I know there are a few VW heads on here. First is a 1969 EMPI Catalog in good shape, no tears or rips and the corners are good. The Order forms in the front are still in it...
Back