Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. copycat

Vomit Comet

Built this for last years (2007) FBI meet in Amsterdam, but couldn't afford to finish it/travel. It was supposed to be covered in fake vomit, hence the name, but after going through all the trouble I though it'll be pretty stupid..... ...anyway I just finished it today, 18 month after starting...
  2. copycat

Hokum-Pokum....

This heap of .... has been sitting in a field for the last 2 years....... .....abandoned and without hope it shall morph into..... ....HOKUM-POKUM!.......and just in time for summer guests too........
  3. copycat

hello form the land of the wikka-man......

Hello everybody, dr. nick riv.........opps wrong forum! na but seriously Clothespin "n" suggested an intro.....soooooooooo. my names owen, originally from london, now living in st. mary's, isles of scilly. been a mechanic for sometime, about 18 years. cut me framebuilding teeth at bikefix...
  4. copycat

Sprague (schwinn-type) kickstands........

Hello peeps, would anyone out there know of anyone selling sprague (schwinn-style) kickstand assembleys? Need one (would want more.....) for me new cruiser, and would prefer not to reclaim one off a scrap bike from down the municiple dump (shame on me....could be waiting awhile....). All...
Back