Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Mattley

- - - TRY to modify the height of a BMX 20 inches bike - - -

Thank you again for your messages. I will give you an update next week. :) HI Wildcat, I saw the bikes you built (Purple Puppy and Bulldog) Could you please give me some details about the frame size? Thank you Best Mattley:hi:
  2. Mattley

Thanks for your message.:thumbsup: The project continues on the 20 inch bike :grin: One day I will explain to you why I insist on this size. In a world preview, I show you the bike of the future :dance2::crazy: (see the picture attached) The fork in the picuter is 470 mm. I think it is too...
  3. Mattley

Hi horsefarmer, Thanks for your message. Could you please tell me the length of the fork? :) regards:hi:
  4. Mattley

Could you tell me the maximum angle? or fork length? :rolleyes: Attach example fork 26 41,5cm they are increase 8,5cm from 33cm, are they many?:whew: Thanks in advance:hi:
  5. Mattley

Thanks, I bought a bike stem extender, but the size is wrong, was able to increase the height from 90cm to 97cm but I need to increase up to 104cm.:doh: (picuture attach) After extending the brake cable, I have to change the screw "diameter" (picuture attach). My question is: Can I extend...
  6. Mattley

Hi everybody,:grin: I have a bmx bicycle (20 inches wheel). Since my height is 176cm, I can't go on it. So I would like to modify the height of the frame. The height from the floor to the handlebar is 90cm (see the picture attached), I need to increase it up to 104cm, so 14,5cm is...
  7. Mattley

Modern MOOSEGOOSE build. FRAME 2!

Hi everybody, good morning, beautiful work, project. congratulations!:41::) Mr. LukeTheJoker Question: if I would like to try to redo with an old frame too, where can I find the measurements:tmi: Could you give the measurements of the frame?:whew: It is possible to see yourself taking a ride...
Back