Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. old school 64

Spring Makeover..less satin black w/red wheels..

Ok..hope i did this photobucket thing right..anyways..here's my spring makeover of my main ride..pics don't do the paint justice..gold base, rainbow flake suspended, then about 12 coats of clear..Nirve rear, skinny in the front..kind of a representation of the 60's Gasser's !! Went from a satin...
  2. old school 64

BMX Stickers ?

Hey, just getting the old school "bmx bug"..recently purchased a Haro..beautiful bike, but all the stickers on it are in shabby shape..tried the HARO site, but to no avail, tried my lbs, but he said try Haro ?? Want to restore it back to original and preserve it..any suggestions ?
  3. old school 64

My "Murray Rat"

4. old school 64

My ol' Hot Rod..

Guessing I got this picture thing down now..too cool..Anyways..this is about 20 years ago at my 2nd bachelor party..since I am currently passed my 2nd divorce, I guess I should have just rolled out of the burnout and never went back ? Still got her, but she has been sitting a while..might have...
  5. old school 64

My Clone..

Ok, let's see if my computer skills have been sharpened..This is my "cloned" stingray..since this picture, I have put a 67' Fastback fork in it and the fenders, plus it has correct wheels now..just trial and erroring my picture posting..hope it works..if it does I am on my way home to do some...
  6. old school 64

New guy, Central Cal.

Hi guys and girls, love the site, have always been a "tinkerer"..can't leave any bike "stock"..been building for years..now 44 years "young" and lovin' life..let's see, inventory, 1 Stingray Clone w/all 67' Fastback forks / fenders, 1 black friday Stingray (wanted to hate it, but it rides too...
Back