Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. old school 64

New Beast in NORCAL

Welcome from Manteca !! Got family all over AZ...enjoy !!! :D
  2. old school 64

Newbie from Northern Cali

Welcome from beautiful downtown Manteca !! Enjoy !!! :D
  3. old school 64

Quick built Rat

That is super slick...and not alot of funds out of pocket...its a "win win" !! Nice job !! :D
  4. old school 64

New guy jman from central CA,

Welcome from another Central Cali cruiser...where you call home ? Enjoy !! :D
  5. old school 64

Cali Cruising

Welcome !! Gotta love the Cranbrooks....what part of Cali do you call home ? :D
  6. old school 64

not normal newbie in Az.

Welcome !! We love pics .. and i love old F-100's...building a 71 currently and a 66 Ranchero...with a 2 car garage FULL of bicycles...was just in Az for a family reunion.."different heat" ??? :shock:
  7. old school 64

Burnout Dragster

Gotta say...this is really amazing work..and so happy to see the younger generation wanting to get involved...way to go !! I have used that metalflake before...but not with the anodizing paint...man that is sharp....might have to redo some of my builds ... beautiful work guys !!! Can't wait to...
  8. old school 64

Nor Cal show in Stockton, Ca April 14th

BUMP again....need to check this one out locals....come on...I rarely get out...time to say "HI".... :D
  9. old school 64

new arrival 1987 rallye cruiser

Oh and by the way...those caps are way too cool !!!!! :D
  10. old school 64

Isn't that funny how the "junk" bikes yield the best parts ? I picked up a mid 80's Huffy 10 speed for $10 a while back...have used more parts off that rig....had some cool apes...a cool light set up...and some nifty shifters...and with the leftovers ... i might build me a cheap fixie....and...
  11. old school 64

From Milwaukee to Stockton

Bummer...i have to do a service call in the bay area on Monday...and would be hard pressed to get my bike and be back in time,,,,but i will be there on the 14th for sure !!
  12. old school 64

Hi form Goleta, Ca.

Welcome from Manteca !! Where is Goleta ???? Enjoy !! :D
  13. old school 64

Nor Cal show in Stockton, Ca April 14th

I am so there !! Besides the love of bikes...i bought a 66 Ranchero in like November and have been waiting for this one...wallet is loaded...even passed on Plesanton for Stockton.... :D
  14. old school 64

Sounds good...let us know... :D
  15. old school 64

Ha ha...to show you how "Old School" i am...i am technically un-saavy...and have a heck of a time posting pic....BUT....if you search under my name Old School 64 and put in "spring makeover" it comes up....that was a while back...have just put miles on it and a Ratrodbikes sticker to the seat...
  16. old school 64

Sweet !!! Going to look great as a trike !! :D
  17. old school 64

Sounds cool...any pics of the new frame ? We need to get a ride together out of Stockton and Manteca...noticing a few more customs over here :D
  18. old school 64

Sean...thanks a ton..I will go check it out after work tomorrow...go easy on the cold...my "better half" thought she had it beat...and was feeling better...then it came back...i got lucky so far this year...knock on wood...lol
  19. old school 64

Too funny..i work right off Newton and Wilson...take the Cherokee offramp every morning.... :D
  20. old school 64

SO-LOWKO

Man !!! I really REALLY like how this is coming out..that is really gorgeous and just how i dig them..LOW....Did i miss anything as to a color ? Can't wait... :D
Back