Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

Volksrod/buggy pedal powered

Bit of footage of her rolling under pedal power.
  2. P

Show us them cars!

That's cool big fan of Beetle trucks here, I'm doing something similar but mine is pedal powered. Whole build here. https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/threads/volksrod-buggy-pedal-powered.110722/#post-1201687
  3. P

After a long stint, over a year, of not being motivated she is back, went for red oxide primer to see how she feels may get a top coat may get a patina look, will leave her as is see what grows on me? Decided the tray was too high so chopped the top rung off also lowered the door to the same...
  4. P

Anybody else have a motorcycle?

Wandering around Sydney, Australia while the boss lady was clothes shopping and something caught my eye up a laneway.
  5. P

VW Beetle polished patina

Spotted this work of art in Sydney, Australia today, love that polished patina.
  6. P

Anybody else have a motorcycle?

Got a different seat and added the fairing, not 100% sold on the fairing?!
  7. P

CYCLE TRUCK (POST PHOTOS)

Don’t know if these count, as the truck bits out the back?
  8. P

Had some problems logging in with my old user name for some reason so back as V2 with a bit more progress, made up some panels for the front and a rear end tray made fairly light to so not so much usable, more for looks, paint next. Didn't like the plywood panels so made some panels for...
Back