Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Thinning out stuff.Losing Storage Offers welcome

Located in Plymouth Ma...if anyone wants to bundle and pick up I'll cut a good deal...Cleaning out the stuff I'wont be getting to, way too many projects. PPFF, 38 con US. Forks. Womans Rollfast $50 shipped
  2. C

Help Identifying Seats

I've got these 2 seats both off 52 Schwinnbuilts.. (1 BF Goodrich badged ladies hornet, and a unknown 52 mens straightbar) just trying to identify the makers. I think they may be Troxels but no markings.
  3. C

1956 Roadmaster w/ Harbor Freight 79cc

I purchased this Roadmaster from original owner for $50, was planning on flipping it but my current Roadmaster needed to be completely rebuilt and it was pieced together and scheduled to be rebuilt this spring ...voila 75% there. Took the seat from my Zeppelin , racks, tank, cranks, clutch...
  4. C

Roadmaster Score

Wasn't looking for another bike but I saw this listing and had to call for $50. It was owned by the seller and his brother as kids. Everything is there going to go over it this weekend and figure out what to do with it...most likely it's going to get the fuel tank , wheels, and motor from my...
  5. C

Womans Huffy

Saw these forks poking out of the metal dumpster at work, took some heat and lube to free the forks up. Gave the forks a sandblast/ paint and sleeved some 5/16 rods with 3/8 copper tubing.. still deciding what to do with the frame.
  6. C

50's Womans Rollfast

Picked this up last night..seems all original..love the front end on this.
  7. C

American Flyer Skip tooth - Moved to trade parts for ???

Real nice pre war American Flyer Solid frame no rust, damage on chainstay from pedal arm, Original United States Peerless Cord tires, New Depature hub. Tires still hold air..I've ridden them around the block a few times. Will include original grips, and pedals as well as the stock (terminals...
  8. C

Ladies Roadmaster

Picked this up yesterday from the original owner garage kept everything is original I believe except the seat...lve got a few ladies bikes already so I think this might end up getting parted out.
  9. C

Schwinn Typhoon

the current Motorbike build.. I believe it is a 51 or 53 typhoon, I'm looking for a wheelset for it..motor 79cc is mocked in place, predator carb removed and slide carb swap, might recover the seat with some seat foam and leather I have. I had plans/parts for a few builds in 2020 but the year...
  10. C

Parts to trade for??

I'm currently looking for a Fork for a Roadmaster Luxury Liner. 20in tank bike 26 in tank bike other stuff time to time, and who doesn't like cash? =if you see something send a message. All my non keeper stuff is listed/updated and any damage/patina..worst will be shown Columbia Fork Fenders...
  11. C

Brooks Saddle

I just pulled this saddle off an old Raliegh road bike..worst side of seats chrome (now best) was hit for 3mins with brass brush and wd40..I'm confident rest will clean off. Leather is toasted. Any ideas of value if any?
  12. C

Sears Model?

Picked this up on lunch break yesterday from a scrapper...ideas on model/year..it pretty much is all there as far as I can see. Chrome is still pretty nice..flaked off in a couple spots so far on front fender while cleaning it up
  13. C

American Flyer Skiptooth

Made the deal on this beauty, not sure what we're going to do with it as far as part out /auction sites or whatnot...but its cool as heck.
  14. C

Couple new Columbias

Just did some trade/purchase for these 2 beauts...think I'm going to part out the sterling and see about a motor on the other. I havent been doing much bike stuff the last few years but picking up some stuff here and there and have been able to pretty much trade up to these 2 from some good...
  15. C

Truss Rod Brackets

I've found a few threads regarding DIY truss rods. I'm looking for just some good pics/specs of different upper and lower brackets. (Iwork in a machine shop and the CAD guy and sheet metal guy are gonna draw and burn some for me)... any drawings/specs out there? Pic for no particular reason...
  16. C

Ladies Schwin

Just got this a couple days ago from a friend a couple house down cleaning out his garage..looks to ne in decent original shape. Honestly I picked it up in the dark and shot these 3 pics yesterday on my way out...and havent even looked at it yet.
  17. C

New Cruiser

Been looking for a cruiser for a while, found this Columbia pretty local for $75 couple small hole in the stays , mismatched pedals, few coats of paint...its perfect. Took it for a good spin tonight and just need the rear wheel tried a little. Gave it a clean and swapped out the seat.
  18. C

Kinda New

Hello, I'm from Ma, I used to post under chainmaker several years ago but couldn't recover any login info. I do mainly Motor=bikes, but dont discriminate against anything with wheels.
Back