Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MacSqueeky

Countdown to build off 18

Awesome. I didn't miss it. I'm not super computer savvy. Thanks for all the hard work an effort, its greatly appreciated.
  2. MacSqueeky

Countdown to build off 18

So where did I go for voting or is it available yet?
  3. MacSqueeky

Purple Passion Fruit

Thank you. I appreciate the kind words. Thank you.
  4. MacSqueeky

Purple Passion Fruit

A quick after and before pictures. The inspiration was the colors of a passion fruit and a 60s muscle bike. Fully functional 3 speed for those quarter block drag races. With a custom modified shifter and a real wood shifter cover stained with food coloring. Considering I literally saved this...
  5. MacSqueeky

Purple Passion Fruit.

Thank you. It is by far my best and favorite bike I've built. I'm honestly quite proud of it. The background was actually painted by a local artist in the town I live in and I thought it would really represent Kansas.
  6. MacSqueeky

Purple Passion Fruit.

Well I did some fancy pictures. I believe its finally done.
  7. MacSqueeky

Purple Passion Fruit.

It actually sits well. I rode it around a mile and a half today and the wasn't any problems. I may raise the front a little bit later though.
  8. MacSqueeky

Purple Passion Fruit.

Well, it seems to be near completion now. Got the hard to figure out the size 3 speed tires finally. 3 speed shifter all hooked up. Seat and sissy bar mounted. And even took it for her maiden voyage and to my surprise it rode absolutely perfect. Hands down my favorite build to date.
  9. MacSqueeky

Purple Passion Fruit.

Yes sir. Did the job exactly like i wanted. I was surprised myself. Sorry, life just got busy. New update today. That must've been subconsciously there. Scooby-Doo was my fav growing up for sure.
  10. MacSqueeky

Purple Passion Fruit.

Right on. Thanks.
  11. MacSqueeky

Purple Passion Fruit.

getting closer to completion. Added some Wald NOS fenders on it.Earlier than expected, but it may leave me with some time to work on another one for the second category.
  12. MacSqueeky

Purple Passion Fruit.

Got the wood stained and clear coated. Not bad for some food coloring stain.
  13. MacSqueeky

Purple Passion Fruit.

Handlebar grips, nice metallic purple of course. Chain gaurd a nice lime green. Oh, and my buddy Tim from ETC Toys got me the hook up on a sweet glowing skull shift know.
  14. MacSqueeky

Purple Passion Fruit.

Not sure. Was able to get it on a girls bike with a nice muscle bike banana seat.
  15. MacSqueeky

Purple Passion Fruit.

Got the sissy bar figured out and even found a NOS set of fenders that will make their way onto this beast.
  16. MacSqueeky

Purple Passion Fruit.

Its been a couple days since my last updates. Got a cover made for the shifter, crank decided on and color found and purchased. Still deciding on handlebars, but definitely leaning towards these ram horns.
Back