Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Firewalker

The By Accident build?

So I have been working on some custom upholstery for a customer's car....(a very cool 81 TA Pro Touring LS3) :shock: full leather! However! As I have been moving around the shop I have been finding the odd bike part here and there.......well over the past week a bike has emerged in the corner...
  2. Firewalker

Just What bike can you not find????

Not sure if this should have been in the "wanted Forum" but I just wanted to see what everybodies dream bike is......Love to see some pics and insperation so I ask Is there are bike out there that you just can't find! the elusive "proverbial" unicorn if you will! The bike that is just way...
  3. Firewalker

The Disco Beaver

I'm back! so to get back into the swing of things I just picked up this FireBike called a "Disco Beaver" not sure of the age or history....but it was well taken care of and I'm proud to have her. I have always wanted a FireBike! I also just learned that the Company "FireBikes" has...
  4. Firewalker

leather anyone?

I'm still not sure just what theme this bike is going to take.....So I thought I would just start with what I know best....Upholstery! this is the seat it came with.... this just will not due..... so I dug up some left over leather and with a little of this and a little of that...
  5. Firewalker

Custom Upholstery Seats

Some may remember, but for the ones who do not know or remember, I do custom Upholstery....mainly Hotrods and such. I always find the seats on many builds get missed so I love to add that little extra to my builds. here are a few from the past.... some blue Snake Skin Pink Lizard Skin One...
  6. Firewalker

Rolling before Sunset!

FW
  7. Firewalker

A few old and a few new

I thought I should post up a few of my builds and customs FireBike ground up Chopper My one off Trike My Blue Flame with one off hand built saddle bags Slick Daddy FW
  8. Firewalker

Hello again....

Hello all! Even thu I have been here for a long time I have not really been here.....sorry! life and obligations.... So I thought I should re introduce myself. I build both custom bikes and cars! everything from mild changes to full on bottom up! I'll try and post some of my builds and some...
  9. Firewalker

80mm Rims

Hello all It's good to be back I have a few builds that are racing in the head but first I would like to get some feed back on the 80mm wide rims..... 24" and 26" and I see now you can get even 100mm in 24 and 26 :shock: NICE! the price here seams easy on the pocket book...
  10. Firewalker

Why no bikes Firewalker? 51 Chevy

Well I have not been around much lately but here is why..... last time I had ask for some of you photo shop guys to help me with a vission of my future ride....51 Chev BelAir here is the photo shop help you gave boy what a long road I need to travel......well here is were I'm at now...
  11. Firewalker

new old guy to the forum

Hello form Canada. I have been away for so long I thought it would be best for me to introduce myself again :mrgreen: WOW lots of great changes I look forward to seeing all the new builds and with many of the old names from the past I look forward to doing some catch up! For the Members who...
  12. Firewalker

Fire Bike!

Being a fire fighter it was about time I made a fire style bike :D I always like the colours of the Chicago FD so with this in mind I ran through all my cool parts and mocked up this its an early CCM anybody know the history of the springer???? as for paint I plan everything from the...
  13. Firewalker

board track racer!

here is the latest to the fleet! I can't take credit for this one...its all Kev! whats his web name again???? :roll: :D 50s Schwin i belive with a custom front springer. A little small for me with 24s but man is it fast! the kid loves it FW
  14. Firewalker

The Proto Chopper "DONE!!"

Well hello all sorry I have been away....be rest assured that I have not forgotten you all. well the bike grove is still strong around here! many still on the go, plus a few up coming. Here is an update on the Proto Chopper. It's now in paint, I have built the jack shaft, sanded out the rear...
  15. Firewalker

The Rat Fink Penny!

Well I was able to work on the penny today lots of changes I wanted to make.... first was to change the rear drop outs (or forks) so that I may add a bigger rim plus a cool duck bill fendar! as well as add on a disk brake hub 8) OOOPPPPs no going back now :shock: :mrgreen: I also...
  16. Firewalker

A little fun with a wheel

An off-the-cuff...... just for laughs, look at Forum life Q: How many forum members does it takes to change a wheel? A: * 1 to change the wheel and to post that the wheel has been changed * 14 to share similar experiences of changing wheels and how the wheel could have been changed...
  17. Firewalker

time to rock the penny farthing world

Well maybe just the the rat bike world! this build will get under a few peoples skins its going to start with this is it going to get customized you ask? does everybody here love bikes?! Is flat black over done?! and get this........ "its not mine!" which is even better!!! Well like...
  18. Firewalker

looking for the soap box/gravity car guy?

I long time ago we had a member who made custom soap box/outlaw cars. There were some cool videos as well. anybody .....anybody here is some of his work thanks FW
  19. Firewalker

a fresh old trike!

can say much....got it for $20...... big plans for it though! watch for it in the build section soon any info you guys may have on this bike ...love to hear from ya! FW
  20. Firewalker

Proto Chopper

This project started a long time ago....but I ran into many different problems then life got in the way....you all know the speal! lol I went looking for the old thread but was unable to find it :roll: so I thought I would just start over for the new members to the site :mrgreen: this...
Back