Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Chic Cycles

Are There Any Other Women Bulding Rats on the Forum?

Hi, Nice to connect. I love building also. It is truly my creative outlet.
  2. Chic Cycles

The Bluebird of Happiness

That is so exciting, thank you! Finishing in the top quarter of the field on my first build off is very exciting. I'm already thinking about the next one.
  3. Chic Cycles

CLASS 1 VOTE HERE!!!! - CLASS 1 FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

I love your daughter's bike. You are inspiring her. My best bike memories always include my Dad. We have had some really great times riding, fixing, buying, and selling bikes. He always says, "Hey, that's a NICE bike!" That is the highest praise I look for when I am building something custom.
  4. Chic Cycles

Off on another tangent.... BSA custom long lean Path Racer "The Archduke" that turns into an Art Deco Roadster!!

I'm so impressed and inspired. Thank you for documenting this build. This is truly a piece of art. I can't wait to see what comes next.
  5. Chic Cycles

CLASS 1 VOTE HERE!!!! - CLASS 1 FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

I had a guy come into my garage to buy a frame and tell me that one of my bikes isn't really a Rat Rod because, blah blah blah. I was like: This is my garage and a Rat is whatever I say it is in here, you can leave now. Whatever you call it, Rad Rod, Resto-Mod, NeoRetroVelo. It is people taking...
  6. Chic Cycles

Thank you. I do love working on bikes. It is a very creative process for me.
  7. Chic Cycles

I hope I can enter the Winter Build off. I have some ideas...
  8. Chic Cycles

Thank you! I have a pretty successful side gig selling up-cycled bikes to women. I find that like myself, women like a pretty, clean bike that isfeminine but not fussy. That is what I was going for.
  9. Chic Cycles

Sidetrack Space: Build Off Highlights and Chat.

It would be an epic ride for all these builds to ride together!
  10. Chic Cycles

Are there any other women wrenches on the forum, Are there any other women who have entered the build off? I would love to connect.
  11. Chic Cycles

Yes it is. I did enhance the original pinstriping since I lost so much of it cleaning off the grime. Thank you!
  12. Chic Cycles

Thank you! It was such a fun build!
  13. Chic Cycles

THAT'S A WRAP!

Does that mean the voting page is up. Can any member of the Forum vote?
  14. Chic Cycles

Wow, that would be amazing! Thank you.
  15. Chic Cycles

Thank you! I love seeing the Dayton with the truss rods. I really wanted to find some for this build and contemplated making my own with copper pipe but I started too late. I'm so inspired by the other builds. So many ideas for "next time"!
Back