Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. L

Felt Slater drum brake doubt

Thank you! I will have to install the reaction arm the same way as you do with a coaster brake bracket. The main fear now is to tear apart the wheel but, it should work fine. Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
  2. L

Thank you! When you install the brake on your springer fork please share some images. I think the only difference between the Shelby and mine in the fork may be a bracket for the reaction arm. I haven’t found a picture so detailed to see where I’m the reaction arm stays but it surely has...
  3. L

Hi! This one has the same fork and a drum brake from stock. That’s why I wonder. Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
  4. L

Actually the springer fork is very stiff, I think it’s more for the looks than function Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
  5. L

No, the fork doesn’t have the arm clip. But there is another Felt that is pretty much the same as mine, the Shelby Cruiser and this one includes the front brake in the same fork but I haven’t found a picture so detailed that I can see the fixation of the brake arm. I will measure the tube...
  6. L

Hey guys, I own a Felt Slater... still stock. I want to install a drum brake in the front wheel, does anybody know if a Sturmey Archer XL-FD would fit?
Back