Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. L

"Salor Dutch" Lives!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice job...........
  2. L

my hood long beach new york!

the light is cool i'm happy with it. As for my stock in felt I bought all 3 of them from ebay really cheap lol................
  3. L

my hood long beach new york!

this is my hood...............
  4. L

PAY IT BACK

nice job! killer front end.........
  5. L

Gold Digger

Really nice job! where did u get those tires?
  6. L

PART & BIKE SUPPLIERS

i have bought many parts from bikeworldusa! very reasonable and so quick shipping.choppersus is also good.
  7. L

my rides

thanks for all comments its means alot to me! most people think I'm I crazy cause I got between 8-10 bikes hanging round the house at any give time and wheels hanging from my walls lol. but theres no complaints when everyones got a bike to ride when they visit!
  8. L

boardtracker bikes

thanks for the comments everyone! its nice to know I am not the only bike freak around.. the rims are stock felt rims that came with the bike: super-wide 50mm aluminum rims with a 26''x3'' tire in the front 24''x3'' tire on the rear .oh yeah with 12 gauge spokes and a 3 speed nexus hub on the...
  9. L

my rides

lbums/gg231/tommy2009xx/006.jpg[/IMG] just a few of my rides.......
  10. L

boardtracker bikes

here r a couple of my boardtracker bikes. tell me what u think! bye the way I'm tommy, and i'm from longbeach ny....
Back