Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

Courtneys Custom Cruiser...

Starting it's next life as a Flat Black "stelth" cruiser...
  2. P

Bike is apart and looking among all the parts we have for everything to change to all black... Everything stripped down in the sandblaster and into primer and flat black paint. Primer primer and sanded and primer... An old black seat cleaned and painted... Getting closer to everything...
  3. P

It's hard to believe it's been 5 years since we did this build. She asked for a new paint job and wants it all flat black now. I told her to tear it down and I would take it to work and blast it and paint it flat black. With a little help she got it all apart so I'll start blasting and prepping...
  4. P

Red rims and white tires...finally!!!

Thanks! Now everyone wants to ride this bike instead of thier own at my house!
  5. P

The no direction build...Military Bike.

Thanks for the encouragement!
  6. P

Next I need to start working on a rear rack with 7.62 ammo cans as saddlebags!
  7. P

The light project all painted back to OD green. Gutted the old bulb, cord and busted switch. Changed it over to an LED from a cheep LED flashlight I got at walmart. Took it apart and am getting some help from a friend in the target shop to wire the battery pack and LED through a flip switch...
  8. P

A light I'm working on to refit with an led... needs some work... Blasted and apart...
  9. P

Basic bike finished...
  10. P

Painted with parts tripple coated in flat clear... Putting it all together...
  11. P

Taping off the camo patterns... More taping , spraying, pulling and more taping and spraying... ugh...
  12. P

This finally got those red rims I was going to put on so long ago!
  13. P

Re: The "I dont have a name for it yet" bike build... Somewhere along the line I got this bike into flat black and just slapped on some chrome rims and rode it for a couple of years.... I just recently pulled it out to cruise it around and my wife asked what I wanted for fathers day. Looks like...
  14. P

The frame, bars and forks and rims going into a camoflage paint scheme. Primer base, light sand base coat with patches of darker sand. SO MUCH taping and painting to go from here!
  15. P

Front fork painted and test fit. All good so far. Went ahead and test fit everything today. Had to use a front tire for the mock up. Ran into some issues trying to fit the smaller diameter mountain bike fork into the larger tube from the old schwinn. I think I've got it figured out. More...
  16. P

Creating and cutting stencils for the camoflage paint job... Forks after paint... Closer shot of forks...
  17. P

3-Speed B.S.A. Getting back to its roots, military bike

Really nice build! I love the ammo can idea. I'm trying to do the same with a build I'm doing as well. Love your bike!
  18. P

I remember when they tore down the old drive in movie theatre where I grew up in Florida. That was a sad day for sure.
  19. P

Re: The no direction build... A spotlight from a HMMWV I may use... Frame sand blasted and some stuff I may use... Handlebar choices...
  20. P

Re: The no direction build... Sounds like a great idea! A new multicam paint scheme, everything subdued, ammo can saddle bags and I found an old encased Jeep spotlight I can use as a headlamp maybe....
Back