Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 2088bob

Show us them cars!

these are my 2 bronco wa converted to 2wd with a coyote motor and the sand rail runs a inlne 4 cyl vw watercooled motor 2088 cc
  2. 2088bob

Show us them cars!

3. 2088bob

1" threaded MTB fork with canti mts

pawn here in our area don't handle bikes
  4. 2088bob

i am over in waterloo ontario what length is the steerer tube
  5. 2088bob

the free fork irideiam offered me which was extremely generous of him was going to cost just about $40 to ship here i will keep searching on my side of the border we have 3 bike repair cooperatives where i my be able to latch on to a good used fork
  6. 2088bob

tankenstein thankyou for the heads up but it has become quite apparent bringing anything in from the us is going to be too costly you have to remember whatever price you see in your money costs me X1.24 as much
  7. 2088bob

because i enjoy the hunt for parts i checked on an offer from Bankrupt bike parts out of the UK the fork was 12.95 lbs the shipping from the UK was 47.96 lbs when my sister sends me parts out of germany with DHL which is the only way to get stuff out of germany 0 to 5 kilos...
  8. 2088bob

Mr Russell Oliver aka the Cash Man aka The Loan Arranger that guy gives meaning to the words dog and pony show
  9. 2088bob

thats part of the joy of belonging to a like minded community i appreciate Irideiam helping me out a great deal as far as your friend with the 100 dollar bills have met him twice personally on 2 separate occasions both times i just wanted to choke and shake him a close personal friend of...
  10. 2088bob

I am in Canada am looking for a 26"mtb 1"threaded and canti mounts got to be straight and no bitched threads color does not matter chrome would be nice just need it it finish off a bike i am going to donate to a charity let me know what you have and what you need to have for it
  11. 2088bob

Monark Rocket Modernization

i usually wait until i have 3 or 4 frames that need doing my blaster gives me a better deal if i have more than one i just had 3 frames and forks sandblasted cost me $40 cnd then i also have a deal going on with my body shop now mind you i am not to fussy on color but he paints my frames...
  12. 2088bob

sram I - Motion 3 parts

https://www.kurbelix.de/shimano-nexus-3-gang-nabe-mit-ruecktrittbremse-sg-3c41 by the time you add up all the cost to get you could probably buy another bike but this will at least give you the link to Kurblix
  13. 2088bob

sram I - Motion 3 parts

Ok there is a german supplier called Kurbelix i buy alot of parts from them i have a sister that lives in germany so i have my parts sent there and she forwards them to me i managed to score all the parts to get my hub up and running i doubt you will be able to find small internal parts...
  14. 2088bob

Monark Rocket Modernization

sandblast
  15. 2088bob

Nexus 7-Speed Schwinn cream cruiser wheels (complete system)

sorry i just randomly answered that question all 3 0f mine are 135 spacing
  16. 2088bob

67 ross s.d. (former yard art)

i have a ball hone brush i keep around for that job the other trick i have used is an old brake wheel cyl hone which i have adapted a piece of 1/4x20 all thread to so i can get all the way down into the seat post
  17. 2088bob

Do you think square chain rings are going to be a thing?

biopace was really stupid this if it is legit goes way past that
  18. 2088bob

Nexus 7-Speed Schwinn cream cruiser wheels (complete system)

i bought 3 nexus 7 hubs off of ebay in germany cheap and plentiful there my sister sent them to me have already spoked one into a wheel for a bike for my daughter other 2 are already spoken for
  19. 2088bob

1" threaded fork cruiser style with disc tabs

like the title says i am still looking will take chrome or painted the one cruiser bike shop that sold them no longer have stock
Back