Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Z

CYCLE TRUCK (POST PHOTOS)

Not a rat, but here's my new hauler. Gonna put my newborn son in it as soon as his neck is strong enough. made in Portland by Cetma Cargo
  2. Z

Steering wheel instead of handlebars

Yup, I'm friends with Adam who built that one. It's hilarious to see him ride it with such a small wheel on it. It's like having tiny handlebars.
  3. Z

Basman 346 Build in NoCal

Call Mike at Vintage Bicycle Supply in Sacramento.
  4. Z

PEDAL GRINDERS BIKE CLUB SACRAMENTO

Hmm. Honestly I don't recall then. he could have. I'm not worried about it either way. Maybe it's the one he pinstriped and uses as a display model.
  5. Z

PEDAL GRINDERS BIKE CLUB SACRAMENTO

Wingman I left the Brooks seat with you. No worries if it's gone missing, I figured it was broke and hence worthless.
  6. Z

My swingbikes & a link to a survey to see if they should...

I'm curious how much they are going for on ebay?? What's your ebay ID? I'd probably bid on one, I think they look like fun.
  7. Z

Tribute to our friends

8. Z

"Iron Annie"

Sounds like it's gonna need a scrape guard. Looking good.
  9. Z

Tribute to our friends

So the second lamp would be the switch and batteries to the first? Seems like you'd just remote mount a power source and switch to the original tail light.
  10. Z

Tribute to our friends

No saturday update? Sheesh, what are you doing with your weekend if you aren't building this bike? :wink:
  11. Z

Tribute to our friends

I can't get over how nice that top tube looks, amazing. The longer fender looks a lot better too. Can't wait to see this one finished and on a ride.
  12. Z

pictures from the 2009 sacramento turkey day ride

the auto museum was such a better spot than last year, hope the news is credible
  13. Z

2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca PICTURES FROM THE SHOW UP!

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca teaser trophy pics now up!!
  14. Z

The B-2

Aerosol on a custom frame = rat rod :)
  15. Z

The B-2

Don't get me wrong, I think this bike is great, but the kickstand just doesn't seem to fit. The location kind of ruins the lines of the bike and the style of mount just doesn't seem to flow either. If the kick stand tube were just welded to the underside of the wheel stay I think it would be...
  16. Z

wretched 2

What type of bottom bracket are you using? If it's a sealed what width is it? Also, what cranks/chain ring is that? I've been looking for a simple black setup like that.
  17. Z

LA COCHINA PAINT JOB #2

Next time, think 6'3" when you build a bike :wink: JK, looks awesome buddy. Glad I got to see it in person last second Saturday cruise.
  18. Z

Led-Sled Sidecar Project

People with sidehacks do that even with someone on the outside, so I bet he can even with the sidecar and a kid in it.
  19. Z

Led-Sled Sidecar Project

with the sidecar off it looks like you could run it as a chariot. Or carry large loads, cool idea for a cargo bike.
  20. Z

"The Salt Shaker" update 8/1 finshed

Re: "The Salt Shaker" update 7/28 discs on Can you get router bits that cut metal? If so that seems like an easy way to get them in perfect circles, just make a jig for the router. I have one for cutting speaker holes in wood, but same principle could be applied on a larger scale if the bit...
Back