Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MattBiker

Her Name's Christine

Been busy, hope to work on it this week. I picked up this emblem. It will go on the chainguard after some paint touch up. Every time I think about the car, that "don't know why I love you" song pops into my head.
  2. MattBiker

Her Name's Christine

I think it might match the theme well.
  3. MattBiker

Her Name's Christine

I bet it was tempting. I watched video of one on Youtube and it sounded the same as in the movie.
  4. MattBiker

Her Name's Christine

Yes, just found the number - according to Cooter Ben Jones, 325 Chargers were used for the series and 24 for the movie.
  5. MattBiker

Her Name's Christine

Jason, I didn't know that about the book. I think I read somewhere the studio had to convert some 57's into 58's because they didn't have enough.
  6. MattBiker

Her Name's Christine

She now has headlights.
  7. MattBiker

Mad Maxx Build (Previously Maxi)

I love it!
  8. MattBiker

Her Name's Christine

Hey everyone, Thought I would share my new build. I am building a bicycle version of Stephen King's 1958/57 Plymouth Christine. I'm starting out with this bicycle I found online a couple of years ago. It was for another project that ran out of steam. I removed the decals and replaced the...
  9. MattBiker

my lowrider with bmx frame...

Absolutely love your bike!!!
  10. MattBiker

Pee Wee Herman X1 Replica

You have a very interesting bike there. Custom chainguard. Any signs of chainguard being handmade? There were a number of bicycles used for the movie. Could be worth $. Send me a PM, I can direct you to people that know more than me.
  11. MattBiker

Pee Wee X1 Part II

I have been working on other projects - but have started back into this one. I swapped out the black cables for red ones and managed to find a real pee wee tiger for the front of it. My side saddle bags are done. I hope to post pictures this week.
  12. MattBiker

Pee Wee X1 Part II

Been working more on the bicycle. I painted the saddlebags. Going to have to do some sanding and respraying. I managed to pick up a dashboard compass, and Elgin fender skirts on ebay. I haven't been happy with my tiger horn. So I started looking for a replica "Tiger Mask" siren (or a real one)...
  13. MattBiker

Pee Wee X1 Part II

Thanks Luke! Abe your Pee Wee Bike is perfect! I am really impressed with the shape of your saddlebags. Definitely a lot of work there. I think it would be a blast to ride one down to the local supermarket and chain it up.
  14. MattBiker

Pee Wee X1 Part II

15. MattBiker

Pee Wee X1 Part II

I did a lot of work on the bike this weekend. I started to place white pinstripes on the fenders. I had a sign shop make me some 1/4 inch ones out of vinyl. I have to get some more made, I wasted some getting the hang of it. I designed and printed out some front wheel swirlies on photo...
  16. MattBiker

Pee Wee X1 Part II

After a long break from building this bike, I am back to it. I found some saddle bags on ebay that will work. They will look even better when I put some white vinyl on them. I only hope the red matches my frame. I also found a saddle bag lid which I will use for the top compartment. I will put...
  17. MattBiker

Steampunk Bicycle

Thanks for the comments! The shoe is supposed to be an emergency brake - but I like the kickstand idea.
  18. MattBiker

Steampunk Bicycle

Thought I would share some photos of the project I've been working on. I still need to add a water filler cap to the water tank (made from old lamp).
  19. MattBiker

American Red Cross

Here's some new pics! It's rolling now. Back wheel and fender braces aren't attached yet. The fenders came from a different bike - but I like how the colors go well together. The fenders were painted with a brush long ago. I will be taking some fine grade sand paper to the tank to age it...
  20. MattBiker

Ubernaturlich ( Check the Completed )

Re: Ubernaturlich (2nd Mock Up & Maybe A Rack? ) Definately one of the coolest bicycles I have ever laid eyes on. You should be proud!
Back