Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. TheMutantRaptor

2003 Gary Fisher Sugar 292, Too New to be a Classic?

I picked up this sweet Gary Fisher Sugar 292 with a few upgrades back in spring. This thing is pretty impeccable and I love the Bass-boat paint! Just wanted to show it off now that it is all cleaned up and put back together. Do you guys think a 2003 is considered a vintage bike or is it too new?
  2. TheMutantRaptor

Beer Run

Finished my first RRB build off bike today. The bike isn't old, Schwinn Signature S1 that was a retired campus bike. I added the fauxtina paint job and handlebars with an Electra beer bell. The crate on the back is from the Brillion Bottling Company in Wisconsin and was finished with boiled...
  3. TheMutantRaptor

Sears Spaceliner Cleaning Help

Hey everyone, I picked up a Sears Spaceliner a few weeks back and was wondering if anyone had tips for polishing it up. There is no major pitting just a lot of surface rust and some weird yellowish looking stuff. Maybe a clear coat or something? Anyway I'm trying to glam it up a bit after...
  4. TheMutantRaptor

Knock off Red Chopper restoration

A couple people were asking about my red chopper build. Finished it last summer before I got involved with the RRB group, and I don't have a lot of pictures of the process. Found it at a garage sale with an engine on it and over-spray all over the bike. It looked like total junk, but was sound...
  5. TheMutantRaptor

Geologist turned bike builder...

Howdy all! I kinda messed up and started posting in the build off first, didn't see the intro page. I've been following the FB group for a while and got into building bikes my Junior year in college while studying geology. It all started with a goal to build a clean 2-stroke cruiser which lead...
  6. TheMutantRaptor

BO15 Beer Run

Started my first build today for this forum and build off, I hope this post is done correctly, my apologies if it isn't! The frame is a 2014 Schwinn Signature S1, I am prepping the front fork to do a practice paint job on to see how it turns out. I may throw on a used springer fork, they usually...
Back