Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Ridley Motorbikes

hey ran across this thought i would share; http://www.ridleymotorcycle.com//Motorbike/twin.htm I am too cheap to buy one but would love to buzz around on one for a week
  2. D

any Baton Rouge people here?

headed down to help re-build the communication system after the storm. Thought it would be cool to meet you and check out your machines!
  3. D

looking for wing nuts

hey I saw brass wing nuts on a lowrider site recently; should have marked it but didn't. Anyone have an idea where to find some brass wing nuts to replace the axel nuts? Or can I get a nut and tap it from a 16 TPI to a 24 TPI without removing to much material?
  4. D

the $2 hiawatha...

I am hoping these photos will come out!!! my bike for the last 20 years, love those old pedals!!! OK, OK i don't know what I am doing wrong here, send me your address and I will ride by and show you.... WOOHOOO it worked!!!!
  5. D

from the land of tornados...

Hey I hail from Wichita, Ks and ride an old pre-war $2 Hiawatha. The greatest thing about the bike someone else paid the 2 bucks! I like the old cruisers and klunkers but love to look at them all. Anyone on here from Sterling, Ks by chance?
Back