Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

boardtrack project

great looking bike- I love that stem and the old art deco look it has
  2. D

Hey hey from Northwest Arkansas

welcome back to the bike world! Pretty neat that you have a couple of bikes that pop used to ride!
  3. D

Ridley Motorbikes

hey ran across this thought i would share; http://www.ridleymotorcycle.com//Motorbike/twin.htm I am too cheap to buy one but would love to buzz around on one for a week
  4. D

any Baton Rouge people here?

I made it, not here by choice really. Hoping Ike turns elsewhere but feel sorry for whoever is there... Canes, i will try it; thanks for the advise!
  5. D

Bummed out... New pics! 9/20/08

Re: Bummed out... Happy ending! great news for you. when i saw it i thought wow i wouldnt have been willing to lose that either. you should really enjoy that!
  6. D

any Baton Rouge people here?

headed down to help re-build the communication system after the storm. Thought it would be cool to meet you and check out your machines!
  7. D

Have you seen the GUV'NOR!...

hey I think ZAMN was doing a build similar to this bike. do a search and you can find the thread. I think it is a good looking bike!
  8. D

Phat-Desoto Trike

my uncle bob would love that! looks good
  9. D

looking for wing nuts

Thanks ZAMN;I am snagging these and will let you know if I find what you are looking for, thanks again
  10. D

New pictures of Project #9

those are some fat tires! what size are they? I like the seat set up also. how it ride?
  11. D

looking for wing nuts

thanks for the advise. I can identify with having nutty friends!
  12. D

looking for wing nuts

hey I saw brass wing nuts on a lowrider site recently; should have marked it but didn't. Anyone have an idea where to find some brass wing nuts to replace the axel nuts? Or can I get a nut and tap it from a 16 TPI to a 24 TPI without removing to much material?
  13. D

White Glitter Grips...

http://www.chainganglowrider.com/Part%2 ... eamers.htm middle column about 3 or 4 photos down. they are hard to see in the format they use. if you get them let me know what you think as they kinda piqued my interest
  14. D

1955 Hawthorne #1

love the look! especially that springer!!! what type of battery powers that headlight; is it an internal battery? do you have lights in that rear rack as well?
  15. D

54 Roadmaster ad and a Trek roadie

hey very cool deal! that advertisement looks like it is in real good shape. It is neat that they did that for you, better remember that at Christmas....
  16. D

First frame build

bottom brackets and drop outs but no headtubes http://www.choppersus.com/store/categor ... mes-Parts/
  17. D

the $2 hiawatha...

ohhhhhhhh i love computers.... :|
  18. D

the $2 hiawatha...

I am hoping these photos will come out!!! my bike for the last 20 years, love those old pedals!!! OK, OK i don't know what I am doing wrong here, send me your address and I will ride by and show you.... WOOHOOO it worked!!!!
  19. D

Two ladies from the bay.

oh I love that old looking pilot bike; lace up them skirt guards and gaze at it for a while before you decide to pull off parts...
  20. D

from the land of tornados...

yes joe I am aware; still trying to get to one of those famous thurday night rides. Lookin forward to the gravity shootout also. Great site everyone thanks for letting me in on the deal! Gotta move fast to buy items here huh?
Back