Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Big Fat Whitewalls

The NEXT Blood Clot pt.2

I built this bike in 09. There's a thread on here called The NEXT Blood Clot, (don't know how I came up with the names for my old builds). Anyway I pulled it out of the spot it's been sitting in all those years. It's really dirty. Think I'll clean it up today. (ps) thread link to the original...
  2. Big Fat Whitewalls

AMF Shelby Stingray build

Ok, here's my build. 70's era 20" AMF Shelby Renegade. It's not really to bad of shape. Thought about just cleaning it up, but that's not what I want. I bought this bicycle back in 2011, or 2012 at one of the swap meets that Peddlers Bike shop had. I brought it home and put the springer on it. I...
  3. Big Fat Whitewalls

Reintroduction.

Old member, haven't been here since 2012. I still have all the bicycles that I had before. I logged on the other day and saw the post on the Grape Crate, thought about buying one, but decided to build one. I've wanted a 20" Stingray style bike for a long time. I bought this AMF Shelby Renegade...
  4. Big Fat Whitewalls

Anybody using Google Chrome?

I'm using firefox as an internet browser, but have been thinking about switching to Google Chrome. Anybody using it? Thanks, Dean
  5. Big Fat Whitewalls

Grandkids riding Chopper bikes.

The Grandkids came over tonight and wanted to go out to the shop. They saw these two bikes and wanted to ride them. The Granddaughter will be 10 on Wednesday, and she wanted to ride the Jesse James Chopper. She liked the Ape hangers, and rode it like a pro. Kennedy is 8 and has only been riding...
  6. Big Fat Whitewalls

Evolution of an S10

Thought I'd show some pictures of my 88 S10 starting with the day I bought it 9 years ago, to the way it looks now. Thanks, Dean The day I bought it. Paid 900.00 for it, sold the wheels for 200.00 Lowered with Rally wheels and flames Laying out the flames With the wide whites The V8 700R4...
  7. Big Fat Whitewalls

A little something different.

Here's a little project I've been working on. It's one of those Walmart Razor Scooters. It was the Granddaughters, and the big kids (adults) broke the rear wheel. Well she got a new one because it wasn't her fault it broke. I got this one. It was pink. I completely disassembled it down to the...
  8. Big Fat Whitewalls

Razor Electric Pocket Mod Scooter

I need the back wheel for one of these. The big kids (adults) have been riding it and broke some spokes. Somebody must have a trashed one sitting around Thanks, Dean http://www.walmart.com/ip/Razor-Electri ... u=11089996
  9. Big Fat Whitewalls

RATROD Orkin commercial

Wait for the end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYxhhVjuatw
  10. Big Fat Whitewalls

I long for the old days. (Kind of a rant)

Not the 50's or 60's, but the late 70's and 80's. My rent was $250.00 for a 2 bedroom 1 bath house. It had a covered car port, and a big enclosed shed for storage and tools. I could do anything I wanted there, and it was in California, great weather. Only bills where electric, about $40.00, and...
  11. Big Fat Whitewalls

Torker Big T rat rod mountain bike

Just sand the powder coating and prime it, then you can paint it. The old fork looks better, I hate the new forks.
  12. Big Fat Whitewalls

What kind of grips should this have?

Thanks, Dean
  13. Big Fat Whitewalls

Couple of pull wagons

Here's two wagons I built. This one is brand new, right out of the box. I made a bracket to hold the handle. It doesn't have steering, but it pulls just fine, it's light enough that it just follows you along. This one is a $3.00 buy at the El_Torreon swap meet a few weeks back. As found...
  14. Big Fat Whitewalls

My El_Torreon_Swap_Meet finds.

Here's what I found today. It was a good swap meet, and a good time. Here's a wagon I got, Greyhound Special, Here's a track bike I bought, head badge reads, "original stadium bicycles" I don't know what year it is, any idea? Check out the wing nuts on the wheels,
  15. Big Fat Whitewalls

Der motorroller

That's German for "The motorscooter". This is a May 75 Schwinn Varsity with a 24" frame running 26" wheels and 26x2.125 tires. I was going to make my own tank, but after setting this one in place, I think I'll use it. The tank, frame, and forks will be black. I'm not sure if I'll paint the...
  16. Big Fat Whitewalls

24" Schwinn Varsity frame with 26X2.125 tires. Pics, pics.

Has anyone done it? I did it tonight. It's a tight fit, but with a little encouragement I think it'll work out just fine. I have a project in mind, and I want the small frame. My biggest challenge is getting the tire to clear the kick stand mount, I think I'll have to spread the frame a little...
  17. Big Fat Whitewalls

HELP! I need a72 Pinto head

I'm running a 72 2.0 Pinto motor in my 26 T track Roadster, and the head has a crack. They only made them from 71 to 74. Any leads will be appreciated. Thanks, Dean (ps) I'm checking ebay
  18. Big Fat Whitewalls

Cool bike from http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/

I like this. Found on http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/ http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/2010/ap ... Misled.htm What's with the cards in the rear wheels? I see this a lot on fixed gear bikes.
  19. Big Fat Whitewalls

Roadster bike. I made some changes.

This is the first bike I built since getting back into bicycles. I built it to match my Roadster. I liked it when I built it, but as time went on, and other bikes where built, I didn't care for it anymore. So I got rid of the apes, and the long stem, I replaced them with a short stock stem, and...
  20. Big Fat Whitewalls

Look real close

Study the pictures.
Back