Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Repair or Trash SUMO Bike Rim

I picked up this bike on CL a few months ago and finally started to begin working on restoring it. I really liked the look of the matching blue rims to the frame. After taking it apart to clean it up I noticed the rear rim was very bent. The sidewalls are bent inwards along with the rim being...
  2. J

Peugeot Pipeline 1 Cruiser - Seat post?

Hey All, I picked up this bike a few months ago and have been sitting on it. I bought it with a bum seat post jammed in there with duct tape. Looks like the tube is still fine, but I am having trouble identifying the correct seat post size I need. Anyone have recommendations for figuring out the...
  3. J

Jamis Boss 7-Speed Cruiser

Just picked up this cruiser over the weekend. I've always had just the single speed cruiser. Any ideas on the value of these 7 speeds? I've seen some converted to BMX cruisers before and see one listed on Ebay for quite a bit...
  4. J

Ratty Bike finds. Any ideas what they are?

Found these at an estate sale. Any ideas what they could be? looks like there is an old schwinn cruiser all the way to the right hidden. Any of them worth while?
  5. J

Craigslist lover looking for a new project

I've flipped a ton of bikes by only greasing hubs, replacing tubes, and cleaning up. But now that's getting boring. Now I'm looking for a fun project. Anyone have any ideas what to do with this 1991 Sears Free Spirit Cross Town?
Back