Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

ID Help Info please

Wild cat, I did not get the frame. (Too far and he was not negotiable on price.) I will remove seat later today . How do I determine the size & length of a chain for it? Also, tube size same as tires? And does it need that rubber band piece that covers the spoke parts? Between rim & tube. Any...
  2. T

ID Help Info please

UPDATE: I bought the 1950 Autocycle Schwinn! I think I got a good deal. Almost half off his listing price. I will have MANY questions now that I got it. How can I tell if the SEAT is a Schwinn original? I can post pictures later. Very Excited! Posted picture of seat and what is that below the...
  3. T

ID Help Info please

Rusty Gold, Thank you for the Information. I plan on seeing the complete bike tomorrow. (The frame & parts is a 2 hour drive). I will keep you posted.
  4. T

ID Help Info please

Wild cat, Thank you.. Great pictures too... I have asked frame seller about cranks..he has to remove, clean and let me know. I will get detailed pictures of that frame area to see re : kickstand. Again, Thank you very much. I am leaning towards the Bike (B4?) Since this is a first for me. I will...
  5. T

ID Help Info please

Rusty Gold, I did find that date too. But Seller saying its pre FIRE and in 1951 all schwinns came with the kick stand . This frame does not have that piece to mount a kickstand. No evidence it was removed. Thoughts? Possible?, BS? Thank you for any insight.
  6. T

ID Help Info please

Great Info!! Thank you. Did the bike have a tank or would one fit on it? (The 1950 complete bike, no chain). Seller is asking a pretty penny. Stay Safe. -T
  7. T

ID Help Info please

Hello, new. Looking to get an old Schwinn bike. I have my eyes on a frame w/parts and a almost complete bike. Attached pictures. Please let me know what they are. Years. Parts easy to find?. Prices or Value? The Schwinn frame has NO kickstand mount, told rear stand only. Both Serial #'s on...
Back