Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. cody-james

SOMETHING NEW! - INTRODUCING "THE BIKE WALL"

Nice, I saw one of mine in the mix
  2. cody-james

24" DB BMX Cruiser

Nice I just picked up a 97 DB Ignitor 24, As of now its my favorite cruiser in my stable!
  3. cody-james

so i got really bored at work...

ah the life of a walmart assembler, I used to AP at walmart and I'd go assemble bikes when it was slow
  4. cody-james

1997 Diamond Back 24" BMX Cruiser

Picked up this sweet cruiser from local member Bri-in-RI, added the old school style decals from the museum and got the Lizard Skins from Ilikebikes. Thank you guys.
  5. cody-james

2000s Jamis Boss Cruiser into 26" BMX cruiser

This is going to be awesome!
  6. cody-james

Allow me to entertain for a week..

That paint mock up just put a big goofy grin on my face. Can't wait to see this one finished, the paint reminds me of a free agent warbird
  7. cody-james

Beast Price Watch

Bummer. thanks for the heads up though, one day I'll pull the trigger on a beast.
  8. cody-james

Beast Price Watch

Is this at walmart? I'm seeing 199
  9. cody-james

i got points for what ?

Hmm I liked this post. did you get another trophy?
  10. cody-james

NEW FORUM DISCUSSION

It will take some getting used to, but I like it so far.
  11. cody-james

Dudley Mass. Thanksgiving Swap- 11/24

anybody bringing any midschool bmx? maybe a cruiser? :D
  12. cody-james

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Is midschool acceptable?
  13. cody-james

Is This Giant Rare?

I have a simple single in my stable, I just sold a ladies simple single for 150
  14. cody-james

1967 Schwinn Breeze (girls) rescued from lawn art

Wow that turned out nice. Should be an easy sale. Where do you find tires for 8 each?
  15. cody-james

My $60 Muscle Bike

That is sweet I love those Eliminator style bikes.
  16. cody-james

Ride on

That Mattel is rad. I picked one up a few years ago. Mine has a similar rear fender but no stripe.
  17. cody-james

Roof mounted rack experience?

I have a forester with the factory crossbars. It holds up alright. That being said I'm trying to find a set of Yakima Grabrails so I can replace the factory bars and mount a basket and bike rail. Those racks you pictured look pretty cheap. I assume it clamps the downtube but you'd have to undue...
  18. cody-james

Shipping issues, need some opinions and help

Good luck, Ebay's new buyer protection is set up only with the buyer in mind. I think its unreasonable for anyone to assume a bicycle can be shipped assembled. I stopped selling bicycles on ebay after shipping a road bike to alaska, (losing 50 on shipping) then the buyer claimed the fork was...
  19. cody-james

Swap Meet Buy

What an awesome find. I usually only find rusty dual suspension mongeese at the swap meets
  20. cody-james

'40s Trike and Mid-School BMX

Brian good score on the 24" Let me know if you want to part with it I've been trying to find a cruiser to mess with.
Back