Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Cottered Chain Wheel into 1 Piece BB?

I very much want to use this chain wheel. I dont think they came in chrome just SS. I want to have it chromed for my project bike. I would prefer if I could somehow get it to work within the standard 1 piece crank setup but may not be able to. Can I switch to a 3pc setup in my bb and then use...
  2. J

Speedos - K10490 Sting Ray Pedals - Blackout ND/Schwinn Hub Set

All prices are including shipping to anywhere in mainland US. Union Schwinn Approved 4" Stingray/Cruiser Pedals $30 36h Black Out New Departure Rear CB Hub and Schwinn Script Front Hub - $60 S-W Western Flyer 26" Working Speedometer $40 Cadet 26 Speedo - Havent opened it up but needle doesnt...
  3. J

Lantern Light and Turn Signal Project

60's Japan Lantern headlight and Turn Signal Taillights electrical works but switch is broken off at the point where it comeos out of the light turn signals could be wired to something else. Im gonna sell them together because its a project for someone better with electrical than I am. You'll...
  4. J

Speedos/Cables/Housings/Drivers/ND Blackout 1/2 pitch Monark/Wards Riverside Mate

*Western flyer 26" speedo, 26 in cable. Will sell with or without cableNo flaws. Working $40 shipped for speedo. $55 for both *1/2 pitch Monark Wheels. OG white. Rattle can green. All spokes intact. ND both hubs. Only rear is blackout. $60 plus shipping. Give me you zip and I'll give you a...
  5. J

1960 Sonic Flyer Part Out. Chrome wheels/fenders

*26 drop Center Chrome Komet Super Hub. $50 shipped *Creased Chrome fenders $40 shipped($10 off if you buy both) *Chain guard $22 shipped *Crank Set $38 shipped(with or w/out bb hardware) *Front Fork $35($20 if you are buying a large item that I can add it to) with or w/out headset hardware...
Back