Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Western flyer x53 front fender light

I'm looking for a nice black base with the chrome top for my x53. I know they're hard to find and pricey but it's a nice bike and I'd like to complete it. Thank you
  2. R

Lobdell? 26" front wheel

Good evening, everybody! I'm looking for a front wheel to match this rear wheel. No s2 stamp leads me to believe this is an early lobdell wheel. I'd be happy to find a match. Patina would be great. I plan to disassemble, clean, and rebuild. Thank you
  3. R

1953? Monark Western Flyer

I saw this when I went to buy the stripped down jet flow on Friday. I couldn't stop thinking about it so I went back and got it today. It's crusty but still has a lot of life left in it. I'll be taking my time with this one. Steve
  4. R

Murray springer

Can anybody tell me if this is an original fork? I believe it's a jet flow. I have the opportunity to buy this bike. Obviously the tank is missing and the wheels look to be incorrect. Nothing seems original besides possibly the fork. I'm considering buying it just for the fork. What would be a...
  5. R

Spaceliner tank

I'm looking for the hard to find seven style spaceliner tank for a 26" girls bike. Mine has the incorrect tank right now and I'd like to find the more original tank that this bike would have come with. Blue or teal would be a definite plus. I'd like to find a complete one in good shape. Does...
  6. R

Chrome frame flightliner

A new little project I'm working on. I started with the chrome frame and springer. Then I used a girl's bike for parts. A quick little mock up.
Back