Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. skiptooth1

Winter build off?

Rear 16", front 20", this thing real goes. They make smaller ones and larger. This is a youth one. I brought it home and kids and adults rode it. Goes through grass and you can drift in loose gravel. I am soar today. Kids where screaming and going nonstop. I've bought other pedal items, the...
  2. skiptooth1

Winter build off?

Picking up a Red one tomorrow for class 2 winter build. Only a few hours away. Part 2 of road trip: So close by my Mobo pick up was....the Fairborn, Ohio "Links and Kinks" swap. Talked to some collectors and got to see some great stuff. Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  3. skiptooth1

New Builder from Shelby Intro

Hi from Shelby Ohio, home of the Shelby Bicycle. I have a small business and several employees now (5 kids also). I started about 29 years ago in my basement screen printing while teaching school during the day. Graphic designer, screen printer, vinyl wraps and other stuff. We do about 1000...
  4. skiptooth1

WBO/MBBO 2019-2020 Oct 1st start.

Sounds good....will do. Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  5. skiptooth1

WBO/MBBO 2019-2020 Oct 1st start.

I'm in....cool stuff, wish I find sooner. Time to checkout the build journals, I heard they a very helpful.
Back